OT: Laptops

Silver Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 499
Whos has one? what kinda cost and do you like it? any input would be tight. thanks

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 307
if u got room don't buy a laptop. they will never beat a desktop in speed unless you throw 3 grand into it. most laptops run for a decent one with warrenty about 1200. hp has some really nice stuff but thier desktops can smoke the laptops especially for the price. i have about a 2005 hp it still kills my moms 07 hp laptop and i paid 3-400 less then her laptop. if u must choose i say a dell or hp for laptop i strongly urge hp though. if u got the dough then hit up a alienware they will be the best out of the current laptops around. oh and on the dell i'm talkin xps line.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1550
i have a toshiba. its freaking sweet. i got it at cost for like 750 i think. not to sure. its there newest one, its sweet

Silver Member
Username: Fearthisskyy

Dallas, Texas United states

Post Number: 258
apple macbook pro, i like mine a lot

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4822
just bought the new dell 1520 lappy. dont even have it yet. got it with really good specs for 1200 after a bunch of discounts.

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 813
Laptops are the BEST you take them anywhere, get wireless signal for internet if u need it. get lost? park next to a house and get mapquest out of where u are

I have a SONY Vaio $700 shipped, best thing I ever did

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1477
^^^x2 my moms got one and its a great computer.

i have a old powerbook and its almosst 5 years old and runs as if it was new.

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 308
on the toshiba note, yea thier nice but like my aunts and a bunch of other ppls i had to woork on at school and so on thiier cable feeds for the screen wear out from opening closing then u gotta replace the cable which is a b *** h and it costs like 200 for the cable. so it's nice yea but design flawedthe new ones idk yet if it's been fixed.

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1479
"^^^x2 my moms got one and its a great computer.

i have a old powerbook and its almosst 5 years old and runs as if it was new."

when i was saying x2 it was sposed to be to the macbook pro

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 5624
I had a compaq 2000 mghz celron ......I like the portability and space saving but i like to do upgrades and have plenty of video card and you cant do that on laptops mostly.....beggest bad thing with the laptops is battery life....it sucks and they cost alot to replace

Silver Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 510
i was leanin closer to apple or sony. the xps look nice though... thanks alot guys keep it up
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us