Brand for speakers

Username: Noob101

Taylorsville, Utah

Post Number: 1
Hey I'm kinda new to all this so i have no idea what to really look for. I have a 2003 ford mustang just bought it about a month ago it's all factory and I'm looking to replace it all and i figured I'd start with the speakers since i have one blown in the back. What is a good brand? or size to use it's 6x8 but I've been told 5x7 would fit with a harness or whatever... Any Recommendations? I'd like to spend around 100-300 dollars at the most.

Taylorsville, Utah

Post Number: 2
i was looking at buying Rockford Fosgate Punch P1683C or some Rockford Fosgate Power T1693C is Rockford a good brand to go for speakers?

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1567
well 100-300 brings up a pretty broad specturm of brands to pick from. I would not get RF speakers or really anything RF now. There are alot of companies to look into. If yu are interested I would start with these,
CDT
Rainbow
Dayton

If you are interested in CDT or Dayton, just PM me or email me and i'll help you out.

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 524
^^^I second those Rainbows

Taylorsville, Utah

Post Number: 3
I'd love to get Rainbow's but I've heard their a little on the expensive side and that 100-300$ would be for a pair or all 4 if i could afford it. Are Rainbow sold in pair's?

Username: Stormer1900

Post Number: 1
I have a set of ARC ACS 265 for sale 190.00, they are manufactored by rainbow :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us