T syay my amp is coming

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 276
i just orderd my amp for my components. a kicker kx250.2 for my diamond D352s. and i orderd a new fuse block and ditribution block. the amp was 101 shipped. cant wait.

my dads being an as$ tho about all the money im spending. he just dosent get it. its not that i have too, its just what i like to do. you know?

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12556
I got rid of my dad years ago...

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8294
How did you order it being 17? Sounds good man.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8295
I'm lucky I guess. I like/still have my dad. Wasn't around much but still there. Sorry Chauncey.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 277
i work at a dairy queen/orange julius. lol. i work a lot. like almost 40hrs a week. so my checks are a good 380-400 after taxes and stuff. i just save up. plus i got to pay 123 bucks for car insurance every month and then 100 every month for my car payment. plus gas plus put some in the bank. i use my dads credit card to pay for it, thats why he gets so mad. but i pay him back. like right now i owe him 131 dollars, i gave him 40 i had set aside and i get paid tom. so ill give him the rest tom.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 278
i like my dad. its just that he dosent understand that i dont just buy it cause i have to have it. i buy it cause i like car audio and its like a hobby.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2214
thats a pretty good deal on that amp. my dad was the same way when i lived with him bout my systems but i was dropping a lot of money on stuff. i paid 480 for my brahma and thats when i worked at biglots 6.25 an hour. now days you cant do crap with that muh an hou pplus pay bills. at least he is letting you pay with his c.c. my pops wouldnt

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 282
yea forsure. but this is the last time i get to use his card. and theres still more stuff i want to order. next my EQ, and then ill be saving for ither a new audioque amp or a nine.1, or possibly a HO alt for future things
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us