HELP ME!

Username: Gavriley

Grand Blanc, MI USA

Post Number: 1
ok im signing up everywhere and talking to people about my setup

i bought 3 12W7's like 3 weeks ago along with 3 1000/1's, and everything else is just as elite

NOW

the problem is i have a 1997 Camaro (no t top) and i want the 3 subs in my car IS THIS POSSIBLE?

i said no t top due to the well in the back not mattering it can be full, I WANT TO KEEP BACK SEAT if thats even physically possible
i wanna do this very badly, guy down the street has 2 in his f body but i have to beat him so help me

give me idea's/plans/

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5846
is gonna be tuff man....... the most you can fit on a nice very small ported will be 12s and if they are w7 the mounting depth will very fucked up and they will be sofocating.

on sealed the other hand i dont think you could git 3 12s in there you can fit 2 12s in a sealed box.

by the way i have a like new camaro box for 2 12s pretty good box it was for a customer he paid the box and never came back i dont know why so i have it i could take pics and yeah the mso tyou can fit is 2 12s sealed

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1025
To be honest with you, if you want to be louder, sell what you have, and go with 2 bad subs. Thing is, you need to upgrade your charging and so forth. You need to do that with what you have now anyways. I don't think you are going to fit those 3 in your car unless you leave rear seats down.

Kevin
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us