RD Audio Studio Series

Bronze Member
Username: Bigharv

Post Number: 36
How loud do these subs get on 300w of power? Obviously they are SQ subs but I want to know how loud they are. I'm looking for 2 12"s that handle about 300w each and are SQL

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5843
that sub aint loud you could get an ascendant audip assasin when they come out even a pg octane zr will destroy the studio subs

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1350
how do u know rob? uve tested it?

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2526
I doubt he has, but he's god. He knows everything about car audio. EVEN WITHOUT HEARING EVERY SUB!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5844
my friend did it he didnt like it too much he told me a type r with 250 watts is alot better.

what you want lil f4g you want track me down every post i made and post shyt about me????

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1021
KingRob, who is your friend? From my knowledge we have VERY few Studios out and I can track where they went :-) I will be testing the Studios in a trunk car soon as well and will give you guys my opinion. May seem bias I know, but I can only do what I can.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

I make it rain.

Post Number: 8437
You just got OWNED

Gold Member

Post Number: 5845
me why i got pwnd logan???? hold up let me go to caraudio.com theres the dude i was talking with

Bronze Member
Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 53
Harv the Studio get good output but were designed as a pure SQ subwoofer. I am not sure when you say loud what you mean. Are you looking for sealed box subs or ported? Otherwise we have plenty of people out there running Classics off 300rms. We can design the box to be more efficent. Studio 12" work best in 1.0 ft total sealed with 300rms.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1024
Please give me link :-)

Kevin
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us