Best Selling Site

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 886
I think I'm going to sell some if not all of my car audio stuff...what site would be the best one to sell on??

Caraudio.com is the one i was leaning toward, or should i just do what everyone else does and list here, Ca.com, and RoE.com

****Also Feeler::: Pioneer Premier 680, used since christmas, no blemishes, perfect condition, comes with ALL original packaging

What should I ask?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4782
why not just post on all the sites? roe, ca, caf, here, etc. as for price for the hu, just scan ebay and online sites and base your price from there. and pics to, don't forget the pics.

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2522
Definitely do CA, just don't do a feeler there.

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 890
yea because I only have like 5 posts on ca.com i'm gonna take a ton of pics with my forum names or whatever..feel free to bump it up if you think i'm a nice guy

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1307
www.craigslist.com

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 892
ehh i don't have faith in craigslist, i've looked on there and the only things on there are xplods and duals, i'd feel it disgracing my stuff haha no but seriously i doubt anyone lookin for subs on craigslist would buy some "shi++y Fi subs"

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 400
so far i like craigslist.com than posting stuff for sale in a forum lol when i post something it usually sells quick and i dont have to deal with shipping and all that cr@p.

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 897
well its worth a shot

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8217
Craigslist is cool. That's how I give away turkeys at Thanksgiving. I even deliver them. So many ppl use it because it's free.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us