Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1775
fegs

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2201
LMFAO Joe that was f!cking funny when you and Justin got banned. Lesb!ans FTW.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1776
lolz...good times, good times

Gold Member

Post Number: 1777
"johana blanford"

i have a grandmother named johanna FYI

or maybe its joanna ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1778
if you guys would like to join...all you have to do is write PEN15 on your arm and post the pic here...

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1079
Umm ok? Ive been outta town the last 4 days so i must have missed somethin. You all wanna fill me in?

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2202
Damn, I told you guys I could get one of those girls and as always, I took it too far and yadda yadda yadda she came multiple times and pretty much is in love with "me" and now I am going to have to just block her on AIM. Really nice and beautiful girl too and I just feel guilty as Hell right now. Never gonna do that again.

The backstory for those of you who don't know is this:
A few of us went into the lesb!an room on AIM and acted like girls to see if we could get some nakey pics or whatever and have some laughs and take it as far as we could. It was hilarious and fun for a couple hours and Justin, Joe and Julian (Team Triple J?) had all of us almost crying with laughter.... but me, being the dumb azz I am, took it too far and now I could have possibly hurt a really nice girl's feelings. Remember the one Justin who you were making jokes about and I told you "hey leave my girlfriend alone"? And she said "whoever said I was your girl?" to me? Well that was the one. I did tell her that I wasn't looking for something serious and just wanted to "have fun tonight only", and she said "I know you are just using me" and that she "wasn't the clingy type" but still...

The whole time I was telling Berny that I f!cked up and asking him what I should do to get out of this. Trying to act like a girl telling another girl what to do with her toys was not too great either lol. And for those of you who are ready to say "well how do you know she was really a girl?", we switched over to Yahoo and I had her get on cam so I could see her while I typed under the guise that I don't have a webcam, which actually, I don't. I sent her the myspace addy of a girl I met at a concert recently named Sarah who is off-the-hook gorgeous and has tons of pics, which is who she thought I was.

Right before I left she asked me if we could talk again and I said "maybe sometime". I watched her pack her luggage and she left for the airport and flew back to NYC. F!ck I am an idiot lol.

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 966
w...t....f...?

its like u guys just now discovered the internet!

lollercaust, way to be a meanie brad

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 2212
lol that was a gooood night lol

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4796
damn thats funny brad.

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 683
Tell her your a guy... She might turn Bi or Straight...you neva no, then u can fluck her 4 real

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8194
Damn guys. Just what am I missing during these late night AIM sessions lol??

Gold Member

Post Number: 1790
yeah paul...you need to get in the chat. its great

Gold Member

Post Number: 8197
I have been. All you fools are on past my bedtime lol. And yes, AIM slows my mothafUcking pc down like a marathon runner with the shits!. I have dsl and when AIM is running it's slower than dial up.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2208
Dru she has never been with a guy, ever. If I told her that she would be gone in a second and that's the whole problem here. I realized about half-way in that keeping up the appearance of being a girl was going to be lame.... by then it was too late.

And Paul, getting an older version or the brand new Pro version will fix that right up, the newest regular version of AIM is a pile of fuck but it works fine for some people:

Old:
http://www.oldversion.com/download.php?idlong=e7ef61f5e7ffe9d5cdee4489a0140d88

Pro Beta:
http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/AOL_AIM_Pro/1114465942/2

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 390
LMAO brad you stayed up til like 3:00 am LOL man it was fun last night gotta stick together SISTAHS!

Gold Member

Post Number: 8199
Alright Brad. I've got the Pro Beta version. We'll see how it goes. Thanks for the links.

Should I delete the old version?

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2212
No Paul you don't need to delete the old version and you can always go back to it if this doesn't work any better. Just a *note*. We haven't figured out how to enter chat yet with Pro Beta so if you get on just PM one of us and we will invite you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8202
I've been on. Are there any compatability issues with running both at the same time?

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2213
Nope. They aren't running at the same time anyways. Just start one or the other. I have four versions installed currently because I was testing them the other night.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8203
Alright. I'll shut down the newest version right now.

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 688
Still the best thing to do is tell her the truth....

Cause u dont want her to fall in love with u, but the girl you, and then she finds out u the girl doesn't exsist...

I actually went in a lesbo chat b4 and did that... like 6 years ago... Told the girl the truth we friends now... I try to get her to do something with me but it fails she just loves taco ova sausage

Trust me.. you dont want this girl fallin 4 u...Unless u decide to get a sex change ha ha EWWW
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us