Complete Speaker Overhaul

Bronze Member
Username: Singhsane

Scarborough, Toronto Canada

Post Number: 81
Alrite so the Sub (Fi Q12 Dual) and Amp (Sundown 1000D) are on there way..now its time to move to speakers...i've been looking around and reading and im still unclear as to what to get...i want something thats LOUD, CLEAN, and CLEAR...i dont need extra bass cuz im sure my sub will take care of that...i just wanna be able to hear LOUD CLEAR music when i turn the volume knob up...any suggestions?...i'm looking to spend about $400 for my front stage and about $200 for my rear...both front and rear speakers are 6 1/2'

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4786
you dont need rear speakers dont waste money on them. just take that money and get a good amp for the front.

i think you can get some dls iridium 2ways for around 400

Silver Member
Username: Warlok

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 332
Hell, just spend the extra 200 on the front and get some NICE 3-ways. Dynaudio makes a NICE SET. And the DLS mentioned are Awesome too. Hell, CDT has some nice ones too. But when doin 3-ways, install is a PITA. 2-way is much easier, and cheaper. Id still go Dyn out of all of those. But if anything, if you have to go rear, dont blow your wad on the rear, spend the majority or your cash on the front.

Bronze Member
Username: Singhsane

Scarborough, Toronto Canada

Post Number: 82
alrite...how about this then...$850 for speakers and an amp for the front...Ultimate Iridium 6.2i is that the DLS's your talking about?...whats the best place to purchase them?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4788
yeah thats the set. http://www.edesignaudio.com/edv2/product_info.php?cPath=1_107_108&products_id=50 7
thats the best price i could find authorized. otherwise just search google for some, and make sure the seller has a good rep if you get them off ebay.

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1566
what kind of car you have? i can get a good setup for you using CDT products. i'll have to figure out shipping to Canada but shouldn't be a problem. Just email me or PM from here.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us