Wii

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5415
me and my friend went out today and looked for a damn Wii for 2 hours driving aruod town place to place. no one has one. they all laughed at us basically saying your an idiot for even bothering trying to find one. they sell out of them 1 hour after they receive a shipment. one guy told us, and i quote, "God himself couldnt find a Wii to buy." so my question is, anyone know of any place online to buy a NEW Wii for $250? we need one within a few weeks for college....

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 147.8 db Mov...

Post Number: 3687
ebay f\/ck up or get a real gaming system... 360 biiiitch

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5416
i couldnt find a new one for $250 on ebay....and 360 and ps3 are too much $$$$ for us poor college kids

not too mention Wii is just ballin'...lol

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1577
I dont like the wii all that much. Its ok but the sensor needs to get a lot better when you play golf it gets messed up a lot and can really piss you off.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 5508
my bros tenant called round for one and they had one in stock locally and he said ill right there ad the employee said we cant hold it first come first serve later on the tenant came back with it

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1535
PS3 ftw

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 272
ps3 ftl 360 elite with hd dvd ftmfw. ok heres how i scored mine months bk only a month after launch, plus got one for my co worker. hit toys'r'us however the hell u spell it and target along with walmarts. circuit city's, best buys near impossible. targets , toys and walmarts get the biggest shipmeants and usually get them in tues, wed and sundays. try googleing wii seeker or find a wii it can tell u when expected shipments are. other then that ur effed.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12523
hmm...I can sell you a wii...its not mine but i can get it...i think.....

PS3>360=Wii...

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 676
"ebay f\/ck up or get a real gaming system... 360 biiiitch"

Lol u dont even has a 360...

I had a Wii and i have a 360 and a ps3.... I had a Wii the console for about 2 days...Horrible if u ask me, Beside ps3 is comming out with a kinda wii remote, then the wii will be obsolete......

Kinda like chad lee's Wii, when he downgraded to and SQ system ha ha......... I know i know i dont even have one yet, but still i saw the chance and i took it

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3427
"Kinda like chad lee's Wii, when he downgraded to and SQ system ha ha......... I know i know i dont even have one yet, but still i saw the chance and i took it"

Damn it!Why did you have to mention that you didn't have a system?!You got a nice head unit and speakers though right?

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2178
PC FTW. I have friends that have PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360, and when they come over and play games on my system they are like "dude holy shit!!!".

Gold Member

Post Number: 3428
"PC FTW. I have friends that have PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360, and when they come over and play games on my system they are like "dude holy shit!!!"."

Tell em Brad,these kids just don't know.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ = SoundSplinter RL-s

Post Number: 14050
fu ck you dru. getting sick of your little jokes. just fu ck off you piece of sh!t.

just go throw one of your party of the centruy with one keg and stfu.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3429
"fu ck you dru. getting sick of your little jokes. just fu ck off you piece of sh!t.!

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 955
i lol'd at this thread

p.s. when the hell did u get 14k posts chad...wtf lol

Platinum Member

SQ = SoundSplinter RL-s

Post Number: 14051
rofl recently. i am the best.

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 956
and i joined 10 days before u chad....

andrizzleisthebestatbeingtheworst

Platinum Member

SQ = SoundSplinter RL-s

Post Number: 14052
lol. i just got a lot of time at work to spend on ecoustics.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3430
Full Name: My Name IS DRU not DREW
Last Logged In: June 30, 2007
Total Posts: 677
Home Page URL: http://www.myspace.com/dakangofkrunk16
Sex (M/F): m
Personal Quote: Once you get wit dru...You gonna want nothing but a JEW
Your A/V System: Onkyo 7.1 surround THX certified
Toshiba 32inch Free
PS3 Xbox 360(not Free)
Free Satellite TV Viewsat Ultra 1000+channels Free Payperview FTW

Comming Soon

Custome made Hometheater Sub Box For a Fi Q or AA
Your Car (Year, Make, Model): Chevy Caprice 1994
Your Car Audio System: Comming Soon

-2 FI BTL's Fully Loaded (Mite Get Three)
-1 2 or 3 Memphis 4kw (Dependps on how many BTL's i get)
-300 amp Ho alt Iraggi
-3 Kinetick 2400;s (4 if i get 3rd amp and sub one for each amp and one for car)
-Edeading The car
-TCAB box till i make one
-Tweeters Beyma
-Read Speaker Undicided if im gonan get
-Front Speaker(Unknown Yet)
-SPL Meter on Dash To keep an eye on DB levels
-HU Pioneer 780 deh (soon to be Flip out Pio or Alpine maybe jensen cause it is cheaper)

I will be doin many custom things to the car to increase SPL cause the trunk is blocked off

Dru I have to post this because I always ask you what you have and you don't respond.Do you even have a head unit?Speakers?Anything?I know you got that Fi shirt and that is like better than a system in my opinion,want to trade your Fi shirt for my system?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5418
"fu ck you dru. getting sick of your little jokes. just fu ck off you piece of sh!t.

just go throw one of your party of the centruy with one keg and stfu."

wow chad....that was cutting deep lol. dru mite be in tears after that one lol

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 996
The Wii isn't too bad. I do agree the golf game can be a little funny, but you have to do it JUST right and you will be good. F_ck playstation. I can't stand them. I like my Wii and 360 :-) Playstation wouldn't give s americans discount like they did Japan, they told us to "work harder". So support an @ss if you want, but I'll stick with what I have. I got both for the price of a PS3 anyways :-)

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Lowdose

St. Louis, Mo. USA

Post Number: 215
I would love to have a gaming PC but to get it up and going is as bad as car audio and I can only afford 1 vice. I have a PS3 and 360 good enough for me. I don't hardly play anymore. At least until some of the good games that are releasing this fall.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3435
Wii is a fun system.It's all about being interactive and it hits the nail on the head.I've played every system and the majority of games from PC to console and that Wii is something different and at the price can't and won't be beat.Look at the sales.Wii owns the PS3 and the 360 in sales by FAR whether you guys want to believe it or not.My friend was actually b1tching about wanting to sell his PS3 due to the lack of games...my brother's 360 is collecting dust as well.I don't any console system except for Gamecube so I can play SSBM which is huge for tourney play and then I have my PC which can't and will never be topped.

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 596
Wii beats all other games in sales because is the cheapest one, because is last gen. gamesing system, and family oriented. mostly in japan the most selled game system in the U.S. is the Xbox 360. and i can tell you i dont knoe anyone on my college that has a Wii other than my borther, and i own a 360, and each tuesday night we play via system link, mostly Halo 2 and now with Halo 3 comming expect nightmares :D,
yes xbox 360 is expensier than the Wii but in my opinion it is worthed. and for the PS3 yes it is a bluray system, but frankly it is expensier than the 360 and there are no games for it that i would like to play.

Silver Member

Post Number: 679
HA HA.. at u all... i love starting sht....

Yeah i do have a Hu it is listed right there... and i have Pio speakers for now...

So eva one shuts up, i dont have my system, cause my mom lost her job and i'm helping with mortgage and i just gave her the camry we had.... Also paying bills and all that.....

And chad i was kidding, but u wanna be like that then F U C K Y O U

I dont give a F U C K if eva one hates me on here

Gold Member

Post Number: 3440
Oooh,that's not nice of you Dru.How about you put your oversized XXL Fi Shirt over your 130 pound frame and walk the fu ck out of here please.That's probably the only Fi product you'll ever own :-( As far as the HU goes it's listed under the coming soon.So as far as we all know, your system consists of an XXL Fi shirt and no car now,you're off to a great start and I won't get into the stuff about Hornetsnest ATM besides some people deserve...nvm :-)

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2184
"How about you put your oversized XXL Fi Shirt over your 130 pound frame and walk the fu ck out of here please."

Gold Member

Post Number: 3446
Seriously Brad,ain't no way I'm gonna let that punk azz talk sh1t to Chad,not happenin.That b1tch has probably never even owned a sub,what a joke.

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 541
lol thats what happens when you piss off the big dog. Dont f with chad lee !

Gold Member

Post Number: 3450
Yea...that b1tch shouldn't be messin with Chad.Chad's a cool dude,I could understand if he were sh1t talkin to me cause I dish it out so I expect it back but Chad's always cool and Jewboy keeps breakin Chad's b@llz.

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 874
"I dont give a F U C K if eva one hates me on here"

Chad only helps people

Stop trying to sound liek you know everything, mr. wheredoibuyansrt10totradeinmycamry

you do bother me

I'd almost venture to say you're in the same boat with charlie reid

sorry to be an azzhole but i had to say it

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 875
sry just read you gave your mom your camry...i umm...almost feel bad

but generally, most people who lose their jobs or have bills to pay tend to have no use for thx 7.1 surround systems, 360s, ps3s, and....tcab boxes

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 387
the wii is pretty cool i played it at toys r us i liked it...

Silver Member

Post Number: 680
i didnt lose my job, my mom did, i make my money....

i'm hungry

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

BME, BernyMac Edi...

Post Number: 3051
"And chad i was kidding, but u wanna be like that then F U C K Y O U"

Theres a difference b/t when you know someone and when you don't. If you know that person well enough, jokes are nothing and are acceptable. When you don't, just keep your jokes to yourself, because obviously it just becomes disrespectful. That was complete disrespect that you have no idea about. If you ask me, Asians have the most respect. Disrespect isn't something we take lightly. I would never let anyone I don't know throw a joke on me and I would never do the same to them. So next time consider how others feel before you attempt to make an unnecessary joke, that by no means is acceptable.

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 556
Spend your money on food and not booze then dru

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 944
well usually people get mad at this but im sure no one will care this time DRU GOT PWNED

Gold Member

Post Number: 3542
Rofl.I thought I was supposed to be Th3pWn3r,I'm gonna have to give you the account... :-(
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us