Kicker 12" L5

Bronze Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Post Number: 39
i just bought a kicker L5 12" in a ported kicker brand box for $80!!! The only thing is i have to pick it up and gas will cost about $50~60. Do these subs sound good in the kicker brand boxes? Just wondering becouse im anxious to hear it and want to know what to expect.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4763
expect it to sound pretty loud but like complete shi_t.

Bronze Member
Username: Calioldschool

California

Post Number: 16
my friend has a L5 Kicker in the regular box... it hits like a motherfuc*er.. I just heard it 2 nights ago.

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 892
Yeah its going to be loud but horrible SQ i just love that my L7s hit so hard that i forgot what SQ meant

yeah but then again yours are L5 and not L7, they should still get somewhat loud though

Silver Member
Username: Kicker101

Alberta

Post Number: 129
yeah its all about the L7's ..but they prob dont have much sq right? i got mine yesterday but havent tried them out yet.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8110
Gas is costing $50-$60? How far away is it? I would think shipping would be cheaper.

Bronze Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Post Number: 43
Heres the deal... I bought it off of ebay but the guy only accepts money order. If i send it to him and I get ripped off im out the money, as where with paypal it could get resolved. He wants$45 shipping, and gas should cost me right around $50. This way ill pay for it in cash so im sure I get it. Also he has another and he said same price so were talkin about $210 for 2 L5's with nice boxes when all said and done. maybe $215 if i stop for a mickyD's too lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us