Low-Hz specials

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 986
Hey guys, here are a few www.low-hz.com specials. We are updating the site and getting more and more things up. Keep checking back :-)

http://www.low-hz.com/commerce/catalog/index.php?cPath=29

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5392
have you always been 'affiliated' with fisher customs or this a new thing? i think its pretty cool

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1326
BJ is one of the best box builders Ive ever seen ... his work is impeccable and meticulous ... boxes are perfect...

chris makes some of the best designs as well ... contact him if you need something simple or complex ... hell do it and do it well ..

www.fishercustoms.com

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 497
Dont mean to get off topic, but Kevin if you need any graphics for your site, I'd do them. Just throwing that out incase you are looking for someone.

Nice deals there BTW

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3494
if you want better deals on RE subs let me know :-) ...

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 873
We dont even have RE pricing on there for real. It just says contact us. But honestly you can take all the RE sales, with RD and SI, I dont see any reason to deal with RE Audio.

And I have been working things out with Fishercustoms for quite some time now. I always wanted a very good box builder for the site, and I couldn't be happier with my choice.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4764

quote:

We dont even have RE pricing on there for real. It just says contact us. But honestly you can take all the RE sales, with RD and SI, I dont see any reason to deal with RE Audio.

then why are you even selling them? when you guys got them a few months ago you seemed like it was the greatest thing sence sliced bread.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 989
I do like dealing with RE. Their sub lines are pretty nice and no, that is not final pricing on RE on our site. If I can help anyone I will. I will also beat any authorized price on RE products. All of RE purchased through us does have a 1 year warranty. The only problem with RE is the price. If I can help let me know :-)

Kevin

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 990
Glad you guys like the option of a good quality box :-) Also, if you need headunits we carry: Eclipse, Panasonic, Blaupunkt, and JVC. Let me know if I can help.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1525
hey kevin, jus wondering if you remember to get those prices for the khc1800 and the khc2400 for me?

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 888
Yeah, Kevin is the shop guy, and the RE guy. I deal with SI, Sundown, and RD. But that is up there for him to sell. If you go and look back, I don't really deal much personally with RE. That is more Kevin's thing, and I stick with our other vendors.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3414
"hey kevin, jus wondering if you remember to get those prices for the khc1800 and the khc2400 for me?"

I can use an HC1800 as well.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us