Drivingreckless free box design FEEDBACK thread!!!

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 147.8 db Mov...

Post Number: 3669
For the people i have designed boxes for please lleave feedback...i would like ppl to know that im not a f\/ck up like brad warren and his mother :-)

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 494
GREAT ECOUSTICSER! FAST RESPONSE! WOULD TAKE INFO FROM ANYTIME! A+++++

Oh wait....that's Ebay.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3393
Terrible service and worst box painter ever.

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 914
met this kid in real life. he's a real class act. since we've met we have become great friends. he helps me with my homework and girl problems. he designed and built my box for me. price was great and service was too. recommend him1

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1934
still waitn on my T-Line design. Lousy communication. refuses to answer questions on AIM. Flamboyant homose><ual.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ = SoundSplinter RL-s

Post Number: 13994
i've never got a box design from driving. but i would like to comment on his character. he is a nice guy and one of the coolest on this forum. if i ever need a box design, i wouldn't hesitate to as him. he is very helpful and never flames anyone. he is always polite when you ask him a question and has alot of patience with people.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3397
^Lol.I don't think you could have put any more bullsh1t into that post Chad lol.

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 915
hahahahahahahahahahhahaah ive noticed once u get to know him and look behind allthe cursing and ptting you sown hes a really nice kid.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3670
lol
you guys i love you all yo jordan, you f\/ckin b!tch get on aim so i can give you your damn T-line design....

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1935
jus fVckin with ya man. he did help me w/ the T-line tho.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2144
"i've never got a box design from driving. but i would like to comment on his character. he is a nice guy and one of the coolest on this forum. if i ever need a box design, i wouldn't hesitate to as him. he is very helpful and never flames anyone. he is always polite when you ask him a question and has alot of patience with people."

That's the funniest thing I have read all day, when you said he gave great blowjobs I thought you were kidding Chad, but I guess not

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 876
Dave got PWNED but hey his a nice guy and makes great plans too

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5734
the terrible ocmunication eva.....i mean dont buy form him heres our conversation terrible customer satisfaction.

zpeedyrosalez: hey man i need a box
drivinreckless: what?
zpeedyrosalez: i need abox flared ports to 12 inch long each 4 of them 6 cb ft net
drivingreckles: how do i do that??
zpeedyrosalez: i dont know is your problem i just want a box design or blue print
drivingreckless: umm i think i cant but how about i suck your c0ck??
zpeedyrosalez: what??? dude ima dude your a dude i mean cmon we cant do this shyt man i like girls no f@gs.
drivinreckless: well if you want you can webc-um on me.
zpeedyrosalez: dude get the fu-ck out of here leave me alone and there no way i could webc-um on you dude i just cannot send my sperm all over the internet nor ups.
drivingreckless: well if you want go watch some movie when your ready to come ill put my cam and webcum on me.
zpeedyrosalez: DUDEEEEEEEEE get out of here man theres no way i will be doing that i might do it with yo mom or sister but cmon dude im str8t not g@y.
drivinreckless: ok ill bring my mom so you could webc-um both sounds like a deal???
zpeedyrosalez: dude you know what get away from me dude dont want to talk to you eva again im out.
zpeedyrosalez sign off at (11:34pm)

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4761

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 257
very good guy , should have the box done once i straighten out the daamn mdf problems

Gold Member

Post Number: 5735
no hes not good i aske dhim for a ismple blue print or box design he coudlnt do it im like wtf dude.. that dude is sick or retarded or both

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8092
zpeedyrosalez: hey man i need a box
drivinreckless: what?
zpeedyrosalez: i need abox flared ports to 12 inch long each 4 of them 6 cb ft net
drivingreckles: how do i do that??
zpeedyrosalez: i dont know is your problem i just want a box design or blue print
drivingreckless: umm i think i cant but how about i suck your c0ck??
zpeedyrosalez: what??? dude ima dude your a dude i mean cmon we cant do this shyt man i like girls no f@gs.
drivinreckless: well if you want you can webc-um on me.
zpeedyrosalez: dude get the fu-ck out of here leave me alone and there no way i could webc-um on you dude i just cannot send my sperm all over the internet nor ups.
drivingreckless: well if you want go watch some movie when your ready to come ill put my cam and webcum on me.
zpeedyrosalez: DUDEEEEEEEEE get out of here man theres no way i will be doing that i might do it with yo mom or sister but cmon dude im str8t not g@y.
drivinreckless: ok ill bring my mom so you could webc-um both sounds like a deal???
zpeedyrosalez: dude you know what get away from me dude dont want to talk to you eva again im out.
zpeedyrosalez sign off at (11:34pm)

I don't know if I should laugh , cry, or open my wrists after reading that.

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 261
uhh, yea i'm speachless, all that comes to mind is to much time and wtf.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5739
im tellign you drivin is a feg dont deal with that dude man.

Platinum Member

SQ = SoundSplinter RL-s

Post Number: 14009
rofl rob. you could of at least spelled his name right. on some of them you put drivinreckless. forgot the g man. hahahahahahaha.

that was funny nonetheless.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

I make it rain.

Post Number: 8326
" I would like ppl to know that im not a f\/ck up like brad warren and his mother:-) "

I LMFAO so hard I about sh!t my pants.lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 3675
Lil f@g do i needa make a shout out video....f\/ck if any of you beleived that yall gotzz to be out your mind i havent been on at this time...

damn lil rob thats some f\/cked up sh!t you did man...dont mess with a nigga whens he's high that just pisses me off, this waack azz mexican, imma have to call immigration on your azz b/c i saw you on 60 minutes when they caught you jumping the border...but lucky for you you jumped on the truck where your mothers sister's nephews, niece's brother, Pedro was driving the getaway truck. it was a low rider but it didnt matter hes mexican if they can cut lawn im sure they can drive a low rider on a lawn...
and lil f@g your mother is blowing me right now and i just web-came on her she loves it whatta nasty lil sk@nk shes just like ya grandmatha

Gold Member

Post Number: 5740
fu-ck off you fu-cking taco vendor... your cuban you stupid @ss baboso i might crossed the border but not atleast swim a whole fu-cking month alone inthe fu-cking water you stupid @ss what youstill hungry??? wanna a torta??? didint the shark ate your d1ck on your way home to america???? like you told me on aim the other day???

so just shut the fu-ck up now your making stuff up since i refused to webcum all over your shitty face

Gold Member

Post Number: 5741
want to start the video wars????? naaaa forwhat juzz to see your stupid @ss face you got damn donatelo

Gold Member

Post Number: 5742
sorry for not webcum all over you shitty face ill make it up to you ill get on aim and put your wecam and ill webcr@P ALL VOER YOUR SHITTY FACE BRING ALL YOUR FRIENDS THEY ALL ARE ENVITED HURRY LIMITED OFFER ONLY

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1528
^^Hahaha Driving you are something else man I dont know what really goes through your mind on a daily bases nor do I really think I want to because it would prolly make me wanna vomit. lol Im j/p man your alright sometimes.

Platinum Member

SQ = SoundSplinter RL-s

Post Number: 14012
i've never got a box design from driving. but i would like to comment on his character. he is a nice guy and one of the coolest on this forum. if i ever need a box design, i wouldn't hesitate to as him. he is very helpful and never flames anyone. he is always polite when you ask him a question and has alot of patience with people.

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 890
Video wars FTMFW

Gold Member

Post Number: 5743
I THINK HE WANTS TO PUT THE VIDEOS BACK ON AGAIN SO WE ALL COULD WEBCUM ALL VOER HIM AND MAKE HIS DREAMS COME TRUE

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1529
Haha

www.ChadLeeisthebest.com

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1309
lol on a serious note, he designed my box for me and i love it, just wat i was looking for, i definatly woulda paid for the design....... now back the bashing hahaha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us