F/S CDT comps and Massive 800.4 amplifier

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 3018
This is my final price drop!
250 shipped on the CDT HD62/m6 components
180 shipped on the Massive 800.4 amplifier

I don't think you can find a deal better than this. Someone buy, I really want that JL 450/4 amp :-(.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4749
450/4 trying to be like chad eh?

just kidding that is a sweet a s s amp!

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 3019
"450/4 trying to be like chad eh?"

buying two amps that can do the same as this with the quality that is has, is going to cost a lot more. Yes I can do two 300/2's but its just more convenient with 1 450/4. The 450/4 is just the perfect amp IMO. I can't help it if Chad owns it. Chad gets a lot of things other people would like to have as well. Such as the 980BT, I would like one, when I can afford to buy one.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4755
i know man, im just playing. i would like to own one of those amps as well.

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1395
if the comps are still around on sunday night or monday i will most likely buy em berny. do you take debit? i no longer have paypal

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1308
damn berny i wish i ahd money for the massive

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 3020
I don't know how I can take Debit lol. Send a M/O if you please =). I don't think these comps are going anywhere soon. Do you guys agree, aren't these some good a z z deals? I mean common I dropped it down quite a lot. Its like your just paying for the product and not the shipping since I dropped it a good amount. I might have some other stuff for sale, such as a xtant 404M for 80 + shipping, and maybe a AC EQX for 80 + shipping as well.

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1400
im very interested berny. i might even take both items of your hands for you.

just curios here though, why you getting rid of these ? anything wrong with em? hows that massive amp? put out the power it should ?

i will be out of town until sunday and when i get back ill let you know if i want these

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 3022
"just curios here though, why you getting rid of these ? anything wrong with em? hows that massive amp? put out the power it should ? "

Nothing is wrong with them =). Before I took the amp out, I tested it with a midrage driver to see if all the channels worked. As for the massive, it will do power at 13.8 volts. You'll be looking at 165rms ish at 12.4 volts. Very nice amp I must say. As for the components, nothing is wrong with them as well. Very clean except for one midrange which is kinda dirty on the magnet. I took the components out awhile ago when I planned to fiberglass my doors. But fiberglassing for two speakers is kind of a pain. And I'm sure I'll be okay with running 1 set of components in the front. I just need to raise the tweeter for higher imaging. Also, I plan to sell the other component set later in the future. I'm planning on getting some rainbow profivanadiums which is gonna cost me about 600 shipped. Anymore questions, please feel free to ask.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us