Save me Mat...

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1473
SIGH

So my order for the rainbow slcs was complete, got the e-mail receipt, confirmation all that. Then a pm from Aaron saying basically sorry but we did a miscount on the inventory and they'll be backordered for a couple months. I have no idea wtf components to get now!

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4744
wow you just keep getting screwed dont you.

well AA is making an announcment on july 4th and they might be releasing new stuff then. i heard they have new mids in the works so if your willing to wait a little you could pick up a set of those and then pick up either some seas neo tweets or LPGs to go with them, and find a crossover that will work for them.

just relized someone here in the speaker section has some diamond hex for sale. i would look into picking those up. if your willing to go used.

also the PG RSD 6.5 comp set is impressive especially with its price tag and can take alot more then its rated power.

i would also look into finding some arc audio 265's they are the same as the rainbow slc's.

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4745
one last thing you could always spend a little more and get the rainbow cmx i think it is

Gold Member

Post Number: 1475
Thanks mat....sorry this was a pointless thread lol. I was just frustrated and chose vent to you for some reason.

I'd prefer to get a set with mids, tweets and xovers all together cause i don't think i have the experience and knowledge to mix n' match stuff, and i'm getting very impatient, gotta get this stuff done.

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4754
no its cool, i think im one of the few people that frequent the speaker forum that actually knows whats up.

too bad you dont want to go active their tons of choices.

but i would try out the PG RSD's which you can get for less then 100 and see how you like them. and if for some reason you dont like them you should be able to resell them fast because they are cheap.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1477
well i guess i'll be waiting a little longer...Don just pm'ed me and said he should have the slc's in about a week. I've waited long enuff it'd make no sense to rush now if it's only gonna be one more week.

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4759
yeah it will be worth the wait.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us