Jl audio 2 W6s or 1 W7??

Username: Deadrabit

Post Number: 1
so right now i have a W6v2 with custom box and 1001 rockford power amp. its time to ungrade and i was looking at getting an other W6 on the other side of my blazer but then i started looking at the W7s. Which would be the best for what i have one W7 or two W6v2s?

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1670
neither...both are ghey

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 979
Joe FTMFW! haha. Off 1000 rms at 1 ohm, go with a pair of RD Classics, TRUST ME. If you want to see video I will post link for ya. Sound good and get oud as p!ss off 1000 rms.

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Fearthisskyy

Dallas, Texas United states

Post Number: 211
two w6

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2416
That's a ridiculous statement, Joe. W7s are GREAT speakers. Yes, they are expensive, but they are top of the line, depending on what you want out of your woofer.

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1293
i personaly would rather two w6's but a w7 would be nice to.

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got More Watts Then ..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1998
yea....i would pick the two speakers over teh one.unless you just really want it

Username: Deadrabit

Post Number: 2
i don't really know what i want anymore.. i guess just something loud.. i have listened to so many different things over the last few days i just don't know.
like i was even thinking about getting a big 15in kenwood or audioque. but i think the 2 W6s would sound better and maybe louder too. but i don't know as much about this stuff as most of u do
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us