Username: Jester_king

Post Number: 284
this will most likely be up again cuz I just posted it

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242791

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3380
Heh...those are some terrible customer service skills in my opinion,you're right on that account.Even if you are "bugging" him he should still no better than to lose his cool.Just my opinion.The company I work for bases everything on customer service and we give it.We even spend hours on things that we will make no money on at all.We lose money helping people a lot of the time but then those people see that we are there to help and they come to us when they have money to spend and those people want to give their money to people who tread them with respect.

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1649
look at the title of this thread.........have you ever bought from SSA ? NO! Therefore you are not a customer. :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 285
can you believe I'm getting attacked over there

Silver Member

Post Number: 286
I was planning on buying a SS rl-i from him this weekend as a matter of fact, and honestly I never bug him ever

Gold Member

Post Number: 1650
"can you believe I'm getting attacked over there"

yes, it's ca.com...man up fool

Gold Member

Post Number: 3381
Mark from SSA was instantly being disrespectful from what is shown.Shame on Mark for attempting to be a businessman.

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 836
any small company should be smart enough to know it's all about customer service. Like Elemental Designs for examples, you call up, a REAL dude answers the phone and can talk your ear off about anything car audio

Granted ED is a "bigger" small company, but still, take a company like Fi, Scott and Shawn and the other guys are busy as hell, but they will still respond to your questions, hell they'll shoot ya a box design if it means it'll help you. Even on their forums, they'd send you decals and tshirts if you just write a few reviews of your current stuff and take pictures

It's purely bad business that's what it is and they need to smarten up if they want to sell products

Silver Member

Post Number: 287
my question is am I wrong??

Gold Member

Post Number: 3382
From what I have seen Ryan,you've done nothing wrong.From the start of your conversation Mark seemed very ignorant and unless he can provide proof of anything different...I don't care for the guy.

Silver Member

Post Number: 288
he cant, the only time I ever talked to him I asked about Ss and SS only, and sundown amps but thats all

Gold Member

Post Number: 1651
^^^ you just asked about the tc-9 in that convo ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 289
yeah but they are dual 4 and I need a dual 2 or s4 so I was going togo with SS

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 956
Ummm... I never said Tc had bad build, I said they use cheaper parts than they use to. I'm not shoving RD down your throat either. I offer you RD, DD, SI and so forth. I offered you a GREAT deal on a Sonance 12 to help you out, cause I know how it is to be broke and want a stereo. If that is called shoving down your throat then I will pass the deal on to another fellow car audio enthusiest.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1378
idc WHAT you said ryan. no buisness leader should lose their cool like that. all hes doing is proving wat a dumbazz he is and isolating a good portion of poteential customers reading this thread. bad buisness FTMFL

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4754
why even post that? imo you were annoying and maybe shouldn't have im'd mark all that. and to be honest, i'd have acted the same way. why even ask him about the tc9? they don't make nor carry tc over there, you should have gone over to the tc forums with questions about them. he was 100% right imo, if you have questions ask in the forums, that's what there for for the most part, unless he tells you to im him, or vice versa. cause you have someones aim doesn't give you the right to just start asking questions all the time whenever you see him online. i say stop stalking him and leave it be.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1379
either way its bad publicity for mark and its his own fault. idc how bad someone bugs you if you do stuff like that its going to hurt your image and your buisness.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4755
"idc WHAT you said ryan. no buisness leader should lose their cool like that. all hes doing is proving wat a dumbazz he is and isolating a good portion of poteential customers reading this thread. bad buisness FTMFL"

i'd have to disagree. you ever email mark with any questions? i have and everytime he has responded very timely and politely. several questions i had for him he didn't know, told me he would find out for me, and did. couple times i even forgot about the question in the first place, but he didn't. always emailed me back, again, timely and professionally. obviously this one little im isn't the whole thing, and there must be more to it for mark to post like that. pretty funny how people talk about a person knowing probably about 10% of the story.

Silver Member
Username: Jcash

Post Number: 185
ctmike=ridin ssa's dick

Silver Member

Post Number: 290
lol you think I just posted a little part of the convo, WRONG, thats the whole thing, then afterwards he IM's me saying that I should just let it go because he knew he was wrong,

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4756
"ctmike=ridin ssa's dick"

nope, not at all. i don't know anyone here at all personally, nor there and rarely ever post there, nor bought anything from ssa, so how could i be ridin there dick? just going off what was shown. for all anyone knows, that could have been the 100th time ryan im'd mark. not saying it is or not, but it's unfair to judge one person when you have one im message posted.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 363
To me it seems like their is more to this story how many times have you aimed him? Seems like you aimed him a few times asking him questions i would be the same way i understand you are trying to learn but like he said thats why we got the forums here I learned alot from this forum back in 05 when i registered and i never aimed people bugging them asking them questions even if i wanted to know the answer fast. If you have any more questions just post them here and somebody would be glad to help.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1382
you dont get it mike. as a company owner he projects the image of SSA. and he acted VERY immature regardless of ryan's moaning and biitching. he should have simply blocked him or said sorry man i really have stuff to do and maybe you could just email me some questions and ill help ya out that way. either way he has no right in any circustance to act that way. he acted like a child namecalling and slandering remarks at ryan. it honestly reminds me of a little child. he owns a damn buisness and yes theres retards out tehre who ask the wrong questions all teh time but if you want a successfull buisness you deal with them professionaly. theres hard to please customers and easy customers you must deal with both of them. i would never buy from an idiot like that regardless of what kind of product he made.

if this were just between two friends then yes ryan would be to blame. No offense but you seemed like you were just a lil kid who had to ask everyone else what they thought and it was getting VERY annoying. but mark should have acted like a professional.

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 526
Youre an annoying pain in the as$. Hes right, if you have a question go to the forums. Thats why they are there. You didnt buy sh!t from him, your bugging him on IM, just leave him alone. You should be happy he answered at all.

And stop posting your pu$$y as$ complaining story at every board. YOU WERE NOT WRONGED! Grow the fu<k up.

And for the record I wouldnt hesitate to buy from SSA

Silver Member

Post Number: 291
trey your right, I didt ask people for advice but just to get the best sub for my setup, and I IM'd him maybe 3 times other than that and it was about SS

Username: Ssaudio

Scottsdale, AZ US

Post Number: 9
Ryan Kirk: you were extremely helpful till you knew I was associated with them
soundsolutionsml78: so from my perspective, are you really a customer or a low-hz lacky?

right there he openly admits that he's associated with low=hz, now, why would SSA wanna waste anymore time with him? he's obviously just fishing for them. If there where a customer, this would have never happened.

I am aware that low hz will openly denie this, just like they deny started more edrama on ca.com today. But oops, their IP add matched so busted. So now the send the kid in. Just catching everyone up on the situation.

There's no bad customer service what so ever at SSA, we just don't take kindly to low hz fishing around for info and our prices so they can try and undercut us. This is really getting old ben/kevin. Please grow up. You're only hurting your own business, not ours.}

Gold Member

Post Number: 1383
i dont have any problem with that Ryan. the majority of ppl new to car audio are fairly annoying with all the damn questions. but its very unprofessional to act the way he did. you have to understand tho anyone would get annoyed if you kept asking about someone else's product.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4757
toatally agree with sgdenny on that post.

and trey, i do get it. however, it's like julian said, there's obvisously more to it then this one little message. and it's wrong to judge one person when there side has never been told. and no matter who it is, if someone gets bothered and pestered constantly, over and over again, then yeah, you'd get annoyed to. i'm really surprised mark kept his cool the way he did. if were me, there'd be a lot more things that would have been posted in that message.

Silver Member

Post Number: 292
SSA please leave lol, associated by meaning talking to, I talk to ben and kevin I dont work for them or anything like that, trey I only ask questions to learn as much as I can.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1384
lmao

another cheap shot at low-hz.....

send me proof ben/kevin had anything to do with this.
wait they didnt.
you took his quote way out of context and you know it mark. Ryan only meant that he had some intention of buyign from Low-hz or something along those lines. have you ever read his posts? he is a noob and in no way could be associated with low-hz

nothing against you ryan. but he does not have the knoweledge to be anywhere closely associated with low-hz or in this drama at all.

Silver Member

Post Number: 293
no offense takin, I am a noob and seeing how I dont have a sub or amp to learn hands on I ask alot of questions, your the only one to ever have a proble with it, kevin or ben never did

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 531
I think everyone knows this is not a LOW-hz conspiracy.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 961
SSaudio, now your really p!ssing me off. This may not be business like, but be glad I'm not near you. You attack me once on here, YOU SSA rat me out to US amps for my post on here, I have inside info so don't bother saying you didn't. You got a prob with me, call me and talk with me, or I will be in TN on my honeymoon in Sept, you can meet me there and I will be glad to see what you have to say to my face. You got some serious issues. Did you not see where I was p!ssed at Ryan for saying a shoved RD down his throat. If you do not like me that bad, we need to solve this soon. I'm very tired of you. You come over here only to start $hit. Ryan pm's me and I give advice, and so does Ben. We do not tell him he is a pain because we are a GOOD company and help when we can. Sorry we have so much faith in the products we carry, and that the produts we carry are WELL worth the money and have NO problems. My number is all over the internet, so is my email. My address can be emailed to you. I'm just tired of you keyboard commandos. post this $it on SSa, talk $hit about me, I can give a f_ck less what you do with it, but from me to you shove it up your @ss.

Kevin

Silver Member

Post Number: 294
lol you ban me SSA, like a simple proxy site wont help that out

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 485
Well put Kevin.

"But oops, their IP add matched so busted. So now the send the kid in. Just catching everyone up on the situation."

Can you prove it? Screenshot?

Silver Member

Post Number: 296
IP what are you saying

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 964
Ain't my IP addy. I don't go start $hit everywhere. In the mirror I'm Kevin, you are just A_S_S.

Kevin

Silver Member

Post Number: 487
No one posted an IP addy, I was asking SSaudio to post a screenshot proving that they are the same ips.

Silver Member

Post Number: 297
why do you need an IP addy??

Silver Member

Post Number: 488
Rofl, I'm taking Kevin's side on this one. SSaudio said that yall's IP matched. I was just asking him to prove it, which I'm sure he can't.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2147
Can't we all just get a long

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 966
Yea, take my IP down and try to match it to whatever he is talking about. If I knew how to give my own IP to you, I would. I'm just tired of this BS. If anything goes wrong or against SSA, it is obviously Low-Hz fault. Stay on your own forum and ca.com since most mods on there are SSA groupies you might as well call it SSA2.com.

Kevin

PS: Sorry "E" guys about that post, but I'm sick of the BS, and if posted anywhere else it will be deleted.

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 859
Wow I missed a lot LOL.

And Ryan Kirk I just wanted to say congratulations on the new job. I guess I hired you to work for Low-Hz without even knowing it lol. Well thats what Mark at SSA told me atleast. So when do you want to get started?

Silver Member

Post Number: 298
dont make jokes about that you know I accually want to work for you lol and get on yahoo

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1294
yo ben gimme a job lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 299
i got dibs lol

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1295
u gotta know stuff first little man hahaha

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 860
I just think it's funny. I talk to Ryan Kirk and try to help him with his next setup. That is all.

Then he talks with SSA apparantly as well. They blow him off, he gets pissed, and he posts the conversation here on the forums. Then from that, SSA blames us for all of it.

All I can say is...

WTF MATE?

And Ryan, you better get to bed, your work starts tomorrow bright and early.

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 969
Getting a little old too. I spoke my peace. I havn't got a call or email. If you got a sack, lets set it up.

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 365
SSA youre from snotsdale LOL i live in phoenix know of any audio comps round here? btw im staying out of this one lol

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2104
"I don't go start $hit everywhere. In the mirror I'm Kevin, you are just A_S_S."

LOL!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2151
Kevin

I got a fat sack of dro wanna smoke.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1659
LOW-HZ > joo

Silver Member

Post Number: 300
your not for real man, are you:D lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1660
i do joey :-)

Silver Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 970
Nope. I be, drug free :-) One of the few americans that have never even tried it hehe.

Kevin

PS: I do want to go to Barret Jackson auction soon, so we shall see what's up.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1661
"Nope. I be, drug free :-) One of the few americans that have never even tried it hehe.

Kevin"

nothing wrong with that :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2153
NEVER EVER

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 814
Ryan Kirk got PWNED

Gold Member

Post Number: 3384
Lol.This sh1t really needs to stop.Everytime I see Low Hz and SSA it's a war.This sh1t is just retarded and Kevin Holden always seems to be cool about it and I just see SSA with the bullsh1t and then there's low-hz in it as well.I dunno though,the proof is there of what Mark did and he hasn't proved otherwise so from what I have seen I would never do business with SSA or ever reccomend it to anyone I know.

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 334
Rob, that is flat out ridiculous. This really does not have anything to do with Ben or Kevin. This has to do with a single guy who cannot make up his mind at all.

This kid has messaged / IM'ed us non-stop, and I mean non-stop. The moment I sign on every evening, even before my entire buddy list loads I have an IM from him. As usual I have been as friendly and helpful as I can. But I am the first to say I sure as heck do not know every thing about every product, and it gets a little silly when someone gets upset with you for not knowing everything about every product. Mark and I are not audio Oracles, never said we were.

So we cannot answer all these questions, honestly no one can. Plus I am not going to continue to take hours out of my days to answer questions for someone who is going to by from someone else no matter what we do, regardless of the deal I give him or the help we provide. Why can't he ask them?

How about you run a business, work full time and raise a 1 year old and try to answer a non-stop onslaught of questions from the same person day in and day out, not to mention all the other customers you have to take care of. Put your self in the world of the other person before you start saying anything negative about them.

There is a point when it is not worth it with a potential customer, and that point passed a long time ago, but I still try to be as helpful as I can. That point is when it effects service to actual customers that are going to buy or have actually bought something. Honestly, we have never had someone hang on so long and ask so many questions and can never make up his mind, regardless if he/she is buying from us or not.

Believe me, it makes me ultra angry when I answer an endless line of emails/messages/IM from one person for more than few weeks, and then come to find out they buy something else from someone else who did no work what so ever. But at least that person bought something and made up their mind.

Username: Ndmstang65

Post Number: 6
i wouldn't have been that patient...i would have blocked you on aim a looooooooooooong time ago.

read on the forum(s) that's what they're there for, live tech support to a 16 year old kid who does nothing more then play 64 questions takes the back burner to the 3000 other things that are going on in this wonderful thing called 'real life'.

Way to show off for your buddies though, that's comical...

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 754
first of all its business if kevin or ben wanna push their new product let them.. its your choice weather or not you want to buy their products.. if you don't want rd they will recommend something else good

ive never seen ben or kevin actually do anything bad to anyone, everyone gets pissed about them pushing products but hey doesn't everyone whos in business?

i agree that mark should not have started going on about low-hz that was very un-professional

now lets have an example, alteraudiousa: i DID NOT buy from him, i was planning on buying CDT HD62's and bought them off premier-audio's close out sale. he helped me the whole time, we've sent about 70+ e-mails he told me which amps i should get and told me i should look into getting an SI Mag.. never did he once push me off or bash on any other products

i can simply say that alteraudiousa is about the perfect businessman, hes extremely professional and will give advice even if our not buying from him just to help a guy out. thats what i look for in a company, i highly recommend him to anyone out there

mark i think you should have told him nicely to stop with the questions because you don't have the time to help out, if he didn't just block him.. if you asked him nicely and he still kept asking questions it would have prevented him from asking you any more questions from messaging to e-mail there are blocking options

that just me honest un-biased opinion on this whole arguement

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 862
"Rob, that is flat out ridiculous. This really does not have anything to do with Ben or Kevin. This has to do with a single guy who cannot make up his mind at all."

This is all I read from Denim's post. And that is all I need to read. That is 100% correct, and I don't know why we were even brought up by Mark over at CA.com.

Silver Member
Username: Cried

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 485
"ctmike=ridin ssa's dick"

"I don't go start $hit everywhere. In the mirror I'm Kevin, you are just A_S_S."

Silver Member

Post Number: 301
denim you are 100% right, in the first paragraph, you were freindly and helpfull everytime we spoke, if you had a problem with me asking so meny questions then you should have said something you know, and nick, I read every forum I can think of cand gain info from there also, but I find it good to talk to people about questions that I have instead of bombing forums with them, mark is the ONLY person that has ever had a problem, I talk to ben, kevin, kory, joel, russ, mike, deniem, sean, and a few others and none have them have ever said I was annoying or anything, and they are always helpfull

Gold Member

Post Number: 3386
"Rob, that is flat out ridiculous. This really does not have anything to do with Ben or Kevin. This has to do with a single guy who cannot make up his mind at all."

If it has nothing to do with Ben or Kevin then tell me why Mark from SSA is flapping his jaw about them.What's ridiculous is how ignorant Mark was being.There's ways to politely let someone know you no longer wish to help them,learn those ways.

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got More Watts Then ..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1972
you guys straight trippin

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 869
Well whenever anything goes wrong with SSA, obviously it is our fault. That is why he blamed Low-Hz. And now that they banned us from every forum they could, I guess saying negative things about our company on those forums is all they can do to try to make us look bad. But this incident really did have nothing to do with us, and we were just dragged into it.

And for the record, I have yet to receive any type of apology from Mark, or anyone over at SSA.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3390
Don't hold your breath Ben.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4748
Upload

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 870
LOL.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1396

If it has nothing to do with Ben or Kevin then tell me why Mark from SSA is flapping his jaw about them.What's ridiculous is how ignorant Mark was being.There's ways to politely let someone know you no longer wish to help them,learn those ways.

^^ i totally agree rob
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us