How old are you guys?

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2132
i am just wondering the average age here. i am 21 it seems like there are a whole bunch of whippersnappers on here lol

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1636

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 2141
^^^ haha hes 17 and so am i

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4752
i'll be 15 this december.

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 795
me three ^^^^^^

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

Formerly known as Wolf...

Post Number: 238

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 2142
ct mike ur jokin right... i thought u were like 18 or 21 or something lol

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 5045

Silver Member
Username: Torn

Post Number: 125
asian.

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A

Post Number: 140

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1494
Im 19 Ill be 20 in less than 3 weeks.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8020
Old enough to father the most of you.

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 934

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1437

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Kingkong ain... I got Chuck ...

Post Number: 3233
since when was asian an age?

19...and if it matters ill b 20 in 2 months

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 642

"Old enough to father the most of you."

I Don't Have a Father, Will u be my father...lol

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Kingkong ain... I got Chuck ...

Post Number: 3237
""Old enough to father the most of you."

I Don't Have a Father, Will u be my father...lol"

Dru : Daddy can i have your system?

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1780

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2133
how did you guys get in to car audio?

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2990

Got into car audio through my brother. All his friends use to call him "The Bass Master". He always did have pretty decent equipment and it did sound nice. System was always clean looking as well and he only went sealed, he didn't like ported. So he got me into car audio, and then I just expanded into areas he never did.

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2136
i got started in high school my friend had one of those sony pentagon subs in a sealed box from walmart and we loved to listen to the young bloods damn song in it i thought it was th sht back then. so i went down to best buy and bought me a power acoustik setup in a sealed box and thoufht i was the hottest sht on the block the sad part is that i was.lol blew my amp then sold my subs bought a mk2 brahma and really started geting into it. i love it ut its hard to support you audio habits with a newborn son and a wife. luckly she doesnt mind me blowing 1000s of dollars on it. shes into it. she misses the way im sprung by tpain sounds. i thought she was gonna kill me when i dropped 1000 just on a new amp

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 276

Silver Member

Post Number: 644
14 years old... i would walk to the subway by me, and this kid i new who worked there, always be in his car on break, Thumping......

I sat on the trunk, then it was love 4 car audio after that ha ha j/k about that part

I dunno, i just love to not only hear the music but feel it, i love music, i love listening to it, it just makes me feel........

I find the way it works behind it all, to be amazing, how electricity is turned to sound, not eva one understands it.....

What Can i Say but.....I LOVE CAR AUDIO,the Lows, The Mids, and The Highs

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3368
"I sat on the trunk, then it was love 4 car audio after that ha ha j/k about that part"

No wonder you're into it,must be the vibrations.Do you even have a system right now Dru?

Silver Member

Post Number: 648
No... i sold it a lil bit ago... Still waiting 4 the mem 4kw's to arrive, then ima buy the Fi's, possibly end of the week

Rob, thank you for calling me Dru lol

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3369
When are the 4Kws supposed to arrive?Did you beef up your charging system at all?You gotta get started on a box build soon as well.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 319
26 and my older bro used to have the best systems i ever heard. in his caddy he had 4 12's in plexiglass sealed up with a big power 1000 in the backwindow of his car. then his bmw he had 4 15" solobarics in the trunk. since then i've been trying to achieve where he left off at. (with no luck as of yet)

Bronze Member
Username: Treez

Post Number: 56

used to love listening to my older cousin's rockfords...
He let me have them when he upgraded and that was all it took...
i messed around with ppi, jbl, kicker,jl and DD a series.

im presently running a 12 inch version 3 idmax.

i love this sub and we're not parting until the version 4 arrives...

Hey hunter you spent a grand on a single amp; seems like your living a true audiophile's dream...

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2139
lol the only way i could get it is cuz one of the local dealers here is a good friend and let me make payments. its an rf t30001bd with all the internas upgraded. its supposed to be better then the 07 not sure. i haventr even got to hook it up yet. thats the heartbreaking part

Silver Member
Username: Lowdose

St. Louis, Mo. USA

Post Number: 180
33 Started when I was a youngin I was at Hi Fi Fo Fum stereo shop. I sat in the Old Rockford Fosgate Van first time ever had 4 18" Rockford Powers with the 4 of the Huge Power 1000 Amps. Made me feel like I couldn't breathe. I have had the bug ever since.

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2141
man i still love those old school hx2s i think those were the last good woofer rf made not impressed with the t series at all

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1899
im 17 and one time i was at school at i was at lunch and my friend knew this kid and we went out to his car and he had 2 15" L7's and a hifonics colosullus amp in a pontiac then it was love from there.

Bronze Member
Username: Slimdog53185

Bowling Green, Kentucky U.S.

Post Number: 77
I'm 22.

At least most of you guys know what you talking about. All the younger people around here are just dumb. My borther is 16 and I'm teaching him some stuff about car audio so he can go school these little kids.

Silver Member
Username: Kicker101

Alberta

Post Number: 127

Silver Member
Username: Fearthisskyy

Dallas, Texas United states

Post Number: 207
18, my first system was a kicker and i liked how music sounded with all the bass so i did research to look for a better setup and found myself more addicted to it each day.

i'm at work, but according to DHL.com my first REAL sub, idmax, was delivered to my house today! :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Philly306

Post Number: 74
16 sat in my bro's car heard his system and now i addicted

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1818

"Started when I was a youngin I was at Hi Fi Fo Fum stereo shop." ....been there, haha.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4317
18 ... my brother had a system when i was 13... loved it... so i bought a audiobahn system for my room... then i learned.... and when i got a car i started doing things right.

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2148
gota start somewhere. yo jedi you gonna play hooky and go home and hook it up? i was so giddy when got my mk2 brahma man i loved that woofer thougt it was the best sub ever. it didnt last very long though i had a refurb hifonics amp go heywire and blew the surround. then i got my xxx 15 i love that sub. i have got to mess around with a whole bunch of subs these days

Silver Member
Username: Lowdose

St. Louis, Mo. USA

Post Number: 181
Yeah jake that place has been around for a long time. There was also Advanced Auto Alarm before it was Custom Sounds. I think it was something even before that can't remember. Also State Radio been around for awhile. My first system er so I thought was my 4 12" MTX Blue Thunders in a wall using L.A. Sound amps in a 87 Cutlass heh.

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got Serious Wang H-..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1960
17 with more watts then your pops!!
thats Caz's new slogan.."More watts then ur Pops"

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

Formerly known as Wolf...

Post Number: 242
well, ive already posted my age, as for getting into car audio...I don't really recall, but my first "system" was a crappy walmart 8 sub in a prefab box with a walmart 200 watt amp..in a jeep cherokee. Second system was 2-10 inch alphasoniks on a 300 watt amp, which lasted about 4 days until I fried the amp,the I bought a 350 watt Visonik amp that came with a 12 inch Visonik sub...sub sounded like crap, so I gave it away, and hooked that amp up to the Alpasonik 10's...then my wife made me get rid of all of it...then ...my system I have now 300 watt Jensen amp with 2 RE8 subs...Loudest of everything I've had so far, soon I'll be upgrading to a PG Xenon 400.1 amp that puts out 425 watts.

Silver Member

Post Number: 649
Rob i am well aware of what i gotta do...That is why i'm working double time... to make that money...Ronnie said soon

Gold Member

Post Number: 8022
Oh man, the first system? Two 150w 10" becker boxes in the back of my 84' Buick powered by a Jensen amp. I thought Van Halen never sounded better lol.

In the late 80's I thought Radio Shack was top end and Realistic was good gear.

Years later came my Camaro with my custom box with two 12's (can't remember the name) powered by a 300w Drive amp. A step up.

Then came marriage and say goodbye to the Camaro.

Had a PU truck ever since.

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 186

ah i built a book bag system back in junior year as a challenge to a kid who bought one. and it was on ever since, i soldered over the rem used a 4 ch rempage 200 watt amp, 2 8 inch sony xploads and a optimus 6 inch sub and ran it off 2 rca battery packs to run 14 volts into the amp. itwas wired into my ipod through rcas and looked like a sleeper. it wa loud enough to make me popular amoung music lovers. then i started out in my suburban up grading the hu to a insignia 5x 4 cd player and 100 watt pioneers in dash with a dual band pass 2 12 inch woofers and dual amp 400 watts. then i went with 4 infinity sub woofers 150 watt poneers in front, infinity amp 650 watts, pioneer hu i still use to this day , 2 infinity 6 inch 2 ways in bk that i run now in my other car. my current setup, infinity 600w 1600a amp, 5 farad tsunami cap, 1, alpine type-r 12, 2 type s alpines in back 6x9s, 2 infinity 6 inch in the front doors, pioneer hu, harmon kardon drive/play kit for ipod, sirius sat radio sportster 4. in a 93 olds. u can also see the 4 infinity 10's and 12's bumpin on the one amp in bragging forum.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1504
got into with db drive equipment, i didnt know what loud was until i came here.

Silver Member
Username: Loudblazer

El reno, Ok

Post Number: 183
16, almost 17.

Silver Member
Username: Themann

Mt. Holly, NC USA

Post Number: 113

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 3007

Gold Member

Post Number: 8043
Some of you guys suprise me.

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 224

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 356
Jut turned 20 last month I first got into car audio because my brother in law used to be an installer i use to watch him install all kinds of crap back then. But he had some jl audios 12" subs he had for the longest time he finally retired them last year after the surround started falling apart lol he had em for a good 7-8 years years. Well he gave me my first amp a pioneer amp and i bumped it in my dads truck with some house speakers LOL. But the first system in my car was a rockford fosgate 360a2 with a Diamond audio sub. I miss the good ol days.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 358
bump this sh!t

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3807
20.5 lol

sat in my brother's friends beretta with 2 10" mtx's which i later bought his whole system for 200 bucks lol and just kept moving on from there it was loud in that qlogic bandpass box gotta give it that
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us