I really need help

Bronze Member
Username: Nothingis2loud

Taylorville, Illinois United states

Post Number: 54
ok this is it im orderin my subs in a few days and i still dont know what to get. funds is really not an issue so any suggestion is cool and a lot of help. i got the astro panel van and im wanting to do somethin really really loud that will play a long time without over heating. ive been looking at possibly doing 4 18 inch dd9518 with the upgrades and 2 of there z1a amps and 1 of there ddz batteries ive also been lookin at 6 18 inch atomic apxs with a 5000 watt atomic amp on each one with 3 kinetic 2400 powercells but i dont know if either of the systems ive described will hold up to playing them for a long period of time. soo if you have any feedback or suggestions that i could use for somethin better please fill me in. oh i am also wanting the subs to play low frequencies at loud volumes so keep that in mind

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3366
If you want a daily driver don't do anything over 5Krms.Even that is RISKY,very risky.You have to be a very responsible user if you're planning on running that kind of power in a daily driver.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
what do you meen

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
im not gonna sit in it and play it that loud i just want king kong in the trunk for tailgaters

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7999
Aw sh1t. Double threads.

30,000 watts isn't King Kong, it's Kong's alarm clock.

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 221
4 9518s for a daily driver. isnt that a little crazzzy.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us