Concept 300 not working

Username: Gazmutd

Post Number: 1
hi
i have to put my car into valet mode everytime i lock it.
If i lock it without putting it into valet mode it either chirps 4 times or sumtimes it doesn't chirp at all. I also can't seem to enter any user features cos it ain't letting me.
I enter the code then hold in the button for 3 seconds then try to enter a column and row but it makes no sound to let me know if i've done anything.
Please can someone help me, I desperately need it!!!

Thanks

Username: Gazmutd

Post Number: 2
without putting it in valet mode, if i lock it, it chirps 4 times then unlocking it it doesn't chirp but the alarm goes off without even touching the car!

Username: Kobby1

Miton keynes, Bucks Uk

Post Number: 1
I have a clifford concept 300 on my 89 bmw 325i.I ve never ever had a problem with it before except about 3 wks ago.It started with an alternator and a starter motor problem.After these had been fitted the car wont start and the alarm keep going off anytime the key is turned.I ve lost my code but I was able to use the valet switch to turn it off.Now it is trying very much to start but there seem to be no fuel flowing.There seem to be a fuel cut off.Cld somebody please help me to go arround this problem.I tried calling the dealers but they are quoting me an outrageous call out charge becos the guy who installed it for me did not tell me about registering to have it looked at every year for the waranty to be stiil operational.Please help me.Thanks.

Username: Kobby1

Miton keynes, Bucks Uk

Post Number: 2
Hi.Is it possible to wire the remote start on a clifford concept 300 alarm by the owner if he has a little bit of technical know how or it has to be done by the dealers? I would have loved to have had mine wired for such a feature to have been incorporated.Mine wasnt done which I later found out about two years later from a friend that it has the capability to remote start the car.Is it a major technical job?Any recommendations and advice?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us