Charlie Ried Hid His 1/0 Wiring WARNING: TONS OF PIX

Silver Member
Username: Cried

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 476
First off, if you have dial up, I sincerely apologize..

Ok, Im not gonna explain, ill let the pictures speak for themselves.. There is still a buldge, but at least it's hidden..... I have to put the back seat in tomorrow and run it back to the trunk. Ill take more pics tomorrow.

Ok... Here we go:::::::
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Holy sh!t thats a lot of pictures...... I gutted my car tonight, took out subs box and amp. Sub is sold and amp is pending, so i took a pic of the amp all boxes up and ready to ship just for sh!ts.. Anyways, I apologize if you have dial-up. I guess I kinda get carried away with the pictures, you'll probably find many duplicates, or unnecessary pix ;).

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 169
did same thing with rem , rcas and 4 gauage wire, anyone who gets in the car hasen't a clue i gotta type - r in the trunk or ipod breaming through out or even sirius radio. sure it required a ton of seat removal, trim and so on but i did it in about 6 hours , that's including sodering and mounting my 2 rear 6x9s and wiring of amp and so on only thing not done that day was the hu and ipod drive play kit. those i dit the day before.

Silver Member
Username: Cried

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 477
ah yes, but my seat is pretty much tight up against the side panel, so the wire has to sit on top with that buldge, there is maybe enough toom to fit the thickness of a penny b/t the side of the seat and the edge of the paneling, even if i took the seat out, it would crush the wire and i couldnt adjust the seat foreward or back, that was my only dilemma.

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 170
mine was the same way but what i did was ran from trunk to front i found out after i removed my seat theres a hollow gap between the back of the seat and the bottom cushion so i dropped under the cushion came out ffrom the cusions bottom and ran along into the trim where the trim starts to open up a bit and my seat hides the wire till it hits that part of the trim, i'll get pics of of everything tomm in the car posting topic.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us