OT: IM SO MAD

Silver Member
Username: Splsq

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 311
so i was playing guitar hero 2 on my 360 and it froze and i was like ok ill just restart my 360 and when i did it took me to the mainscreen and it wouldnt read the disc so i was like WHAT!?!?! so i put in halo 2 and it was like OPEN DISC TRAY and i was like WTF!?!?!?!? so now my 360 wont play ne of my games and its broken....FXCK BILL GATES AND MICROSOFT

Silver Member
Username: Cried

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 475
happened to my friend 2 weeks after his warrante expired. Go to wal mart, buy a new one, keep the reciept and sh!t, swap 360's and return it He got a brand new one yesterday, and returned the sh!tty broken one haha

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

Formerly known as Wolf...

Post Number: 205
uh, Charlie, that would be illegal, of course I'm not one to talk, seeing as i download and copy music and movies...lol

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2075
Very common problem. How old is the unit? What happens is that the laser drive in the DVD jams and can't move as fast as it should, or at all. Microsuck is fixing units that are still in warranty (1 year) by sending a pre-paid box to you and then you box it up and send it off. It takes from 10-15 days for them to fix and return. Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

This also happens when the unit is standing upright and overheats. If yours is -- you could try putting it down flat. This works for some people.

Silver Member
Username: Splsq

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 312
no one always lays down and i got it for christmas so i still have the warranty but i think im taking it back to best buy and paying 80 bucks to get an elite

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 160
i did that but one prob, see i traded mine in a week before elite came out and mine was a launch console that kept forgeting my live profile. btw i'd buy 360 xport to copy ur games before u take it bk and don't copy drives just the files other wise u will brick your new 360. but anyway sinc i did my return it made it act like it was only bought within the 30 day mark, being so i got the elite on launch day. otherwise bestbuy won't allow a upgrade. also, buy and swaping them u got lucky most stores scan the 360 not the box.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us