OT>DVD ripping

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

Formerly known as Wolf...

Post Number: 201
anyone know a good program for copying DVD's. I have Nero7 for my burner, but it won't do copy protected movies.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2594
DVD decrypter to get the movie files, And intervideo DVD Copy 2. And dvd shrink if you need to get down to 4.7 mg.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 5446
dvd decrypter and dvd shrink are an almost unstoppable combo......if you want trouble free playing in ps2 and xbox use dvd decrypter fist and then use dvd shrink from dvd decrypters files...then you wont get black screens that freeze on startup

Silver Member

Post Number: 203
bah, too much to do...I'll just get them off the internet, then I don't have to get them from the DVD's...only thing I don't like is that it takes about an hour to encrypt the movies and only about 10 minutes to burn. and while encrypting/ burning, I can't do anything else on the computer.

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
almost forgot...torrents FTW, just downloaded Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2

Silver Member

Post Number: 206
downloading 1Click DVD Copy Pro, gonna try that

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
well, damn, for the first time I get something from Torrents that had a Trojan in it...thank goodness for my antivirus/antispyware...caught it immediately

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 161
nah do dvd dexrypter and shrink, cause one clicks do bad compression take just as long and look like crap do decrpter read in iso mode shrink in dvd shrink , eremove the forign audio that way ur movie gets no compression done to it then burn with decrypter in iso mode. for sony movies u need dvd fab cause sony uses dvd diff encryption, happy burning

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
btw wolfman riaa just started a case to included ip loggers on torrent sites i'd stay aaway before ur in court. use netflix and u'll be fine.

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1370
ehhh.....if your not a big-dog on torrent downloading dont worry baout it. theyre not gonna take someone to court if they only have like 30 downloads on their record

Silver Member

Post Number: 208
1>got DVD Shrink, it copies protected DVD's but still takes a while,, and I have Nero Burning Software...DVD Shrink is made to work with it.
2>IP loggers...ok so I'll get a program that hides my IP address, no big deal.
3>I've already downloaded over 30 torrents, if you include movies, software, and music.

Silver Member

Post Number: 209
bump damnit

Silver Member

Post Number: 210
according to what I've seen all I need is DVD Shrink and Nero....DVD Shrink does shrink them down, but it also decrypts them

Silver Member

Post Number: 172
i use decrypt and shrink seperate cause i think shrink does douple compression once while reading once while compressing, i've done 2 movies and one each way like i desribed, dvd decrypt ran better and clear then usin shrink all at once and keep in mind speed depens on ur computer mine i can do 2 dvds while being online in photoshop or whatever with no slow downs and have both dvds done in like 40 min that's read, compress, burn time. btw i only warn on downloading cause 2 years ag i got big on it did 2 movies then got a certified leter from mgm saying if in good faith i stop i won't b charged if i continue i get a 500 grand fine. th best part my net wa under sis's name so she got the letter. WaHahhaah

Silver Member

Post Number: 214
jeez, when I download movies, it usually takes a couple of hours, then to burn them its about an hour a movie...darn yo and your fast computer

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1072
Wolfie you are the sh*t!!! Your the best poster here! You and your 8s f*ckin rock man!! Swords FTMFW!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 215
Nick and I are gonna meet Wednesday at the shop where Canaan works. He's bringing the video camera, so we'll have vids of both our setups getting metered, and YES I will be bringing the sword, cause he asked me to.

Silver Member

Post Number: 216
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5707
go and get any dvd or anydvd download it and then you will be able to use the nero to burn those dvds and remoce the region code

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1074
Sh*ts yea Wolfman! You ever kill someone with your sword? If i had a ballin as* sword like that i would have to chop some haters necks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 217
anydvd costs money, I want free programs....or maybe one I can find in torrents that has a cheat

Silver Member
Username: Rds2oo8

MN

Post Number: 157
so is there anything out there were i can burn the DVD w/o actually having it? jw

Silver Member

Post Number: 218
well there are some sites that you can get movies that aren't out on video yet

www.joox.net
www.cinecast.us
www.tubezoom.com

all 3 of those, you can either watch the movie online or download it, then burn it.

or IF they don't have the movie on those sites, there's always torrents.

http://www.utorrent.com/download.php

go to that link to get the utorrent downloading program. It gives you a choice of 3 downloads, you want the installation program.

Once you have Utorrent on your computer, go to
http://www.torrentscan.com/

enter whatever your looking for in the search box, then click each of the torrent sites underneath it until you find one that has what you are looking for

If possible, you want a torrent with a high number of "seeds" or "seeders" and a low number of "leechers"

seeds/seeders are people that have what you are looking for and are willing to share it

Leechers are people who don't have it, and are downloading it at that moment.

As long as you have a high number of seeders the number of leechers doesn't really effect things too much
for example >I got "Night at the Museum"
it had about 3500 seeders and 3000 leechers, it only took me 45 minutes to get it though.

Honestly, with MOST movies, it takes about 2hours for me to download them, then it takes another 1 to 1 1/4 hours to burn EACH movie. I can put 2 movies on one DVD, but while burning, I can do nothing else on the computer..

hope you understand all that, and hope its helpfull

Silver Member

Post Number: 176
wolfie brother man pirate king arthur, if u want to put a non dvd movie say a one from online u downloaded u need to run it through "tmpgenc" made by pegasys inc. they also have a chapter cutter u can download to. on mine it takes around 15-30 hours on my 2001 over clocked 930 mhz pent 3 dell it took 60 hours but once u encode it in mpg u can then burn to dvd and watch in any dvd player the problem is u will loose some quality. btw the software i mentioned is 30 day trials then u re download it. if u choose to unlock it there are serial ccracks, try astalavista.com but becareful many viruses lurk on there if u don't know what your doing u can screw the computer where only reformating will make it useable again.

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 158
ok well i downloaded it n then i looked 4 saw 3 n then i got a one wit a seeder of like 400 n yeah it didnt rele work? it like saved it on my comp n then when i open it it doesnt do anything what should i do?

Silver Member

Post Number: 229
u need a codec, use vlc media player to play it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 230
open with this

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 159
which one do i download? lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 231
any dosen't matter as long as its the windows one.

Silver Member

Post Number: 249
ok, I got everything working. For downloaded videos...Nero7 works fine, just had to change a few setttings. For Encrypted videos...DVDShrink does the job...only bad thing is ...whichever one you use, they do take a LONG time, usually about 1-1 1/2 hours per movie...but wtf, i just start them burning when I go to bed at night, and in the morning, I have my DVD ready

Silver Member

Post Number: 250
bump damnit

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 160
ok i downloaded nero 7 n now i have utorrent n emule which one should i use?

Silver Member

Post Number: 252
Robert...Nero7 is for burning the DVD's or watching DVD's on your computer. Utorrent and Emule are torrent downloaders, that you can use to download the movies from torrent sites. I use Utorrent.

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 162
i dont get utorrent tho lol i might be retarded but yeah when i search it send me 2 this place where they all r n then i click one n then it just saves it on my comp n i click it n it wont open

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 163
do u have aim? my sn is polarpride08

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2113
joox.net has been closed down and you can thank our very own Cocoon and others who contacted the FBI and forced them to shut down the servers, even though they were based in Sweden.

joox was also stealing off of the DivX Stage 6 server and disrupting their paid ad service.

Cocoon FTMFL.

Silver Member

Post Number: 254
bah, Cocoon..but you said they were also stealing off of the DivX server and disrupting their paid service. so Joox ftl

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 164
ok whats the vidcode? or w/e i need 2 play them?

Silver Member

Post Number: 252
it's a decoder, every player needs it to play certain files, hence why older windows media versions can't play dvds. use vlc media player i posted up top it has very codec ever used built into it u just open the file with it and if it can't play in that player the file is corrput, most files are in divix u download so u need that codec, if u use vlc all that codecs built into it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us