OT>Revenge?

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

Formerly known as Wolf...

Post Number: 186
OK, so the wife now knows about my little setup, and knows what I paid. Anyway, I go to AA meetings on Tuesday and Thursday. I come home from my meeting this past Tuesday...and heres what I see...(Is it revenge?)

Upload
Upload

yup, she got the clippers out and gave our son a very short buzz cut...the clippers only have one guard left 1/8 inch, and thats what she used.

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got Serious Wang H-..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1949
HAHAHHAAHHA OMFG AHHAHAHAH
hahaha
well maybe he just needed a hair cut
? lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
well, I wasn't too upset, but my parents were.

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 483
How did she find out? LMAO man that is funny

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
She didn't find out.I finally told her. She was in a good mood,because I agreed we need to find a cheaper place to live. I said, "Well, since you're in such a good mood....check this out." Then I flipped the switch...and BOOM! She was like "WTF? OMG? How long have you had them and how much did it cost?"
she was more upset about the $$$ than she was about the actual system...lol

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7960
Lol, the hair will grow back, and it's summer. I don't think she took it out on him. Now if YOU woke up looking like that.......

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2060
Wolfman maybe your wife has a secret she didn't let you in on either and she was waiting for you to screw up until she told you -- she is part of a Neo-Nazi Skinhead movement.

Silver Member

Post Number: 190
damnit Brad, you figured out OUR secret....My whole family is Neo-N@zi's and we will take over the world with our swords!!! lol jk

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 345
LOL i remember when my mom first cut my hair bald i was 7 and she was supposebly gonna give me a fade when she was done i looked in the mirror and was bald then i started crying lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 212
ha ha, it actually doesn't bother HIM, but my parents are upset, they aren't going to take him to Sunday School tomorrow at the church,because my mom is afraid the other kids will make fun of him

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3361
Why the f uck would she do that to a little kid?? Wolfman you need to go Wayne Brady on her and choke a b1tch.

Silver Member

Post Number: 221
well, we had talked about giving him a buzz cut, but even she admitted that she got it too short.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us