Screens

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1814
I installed my BMA 11" screens last night, there huge. there almost too big for the people sitting in the back seats because the seats are too close to the screen, but its still pretty cool.
Upload
normal screen, no DVD.

Upload
Tech N9ne live DVD.

i also installed my new Kinetik hc2000, thanks chad!
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

I make it rain.

Post Number: 8221
Nice work!

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got Serious Wang H-..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1946
aey jake..i like how you fix up the inside of your car instead of the outside wit rims and what not..i bet people barely know you have that nice sh1t in there....all they see is screens!!

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 812
jake, do you have second row captain's chairs. Lovin the setup, and haha those screens are seriously huge.

Gold Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1815
thanks guys. cal, i just have the middle seat down so that the amps can get some air. unless i have 5 people that need to be in the car i always keep it down.

ill take some pics at night, its pretty cool.

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 816
yea ill bet, my buddy has a rainier (like an envoy) with 5% all around and its sick at night because all you can see are his 3 screens and radar detector if youre behind him. cant wait to see more pics. Any reason you didnt wire those to the aux outs on your clarion...or did you ahah?

Gold Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1816
its all wired to the clarion. the way the clarions are set up is that they dont put out a signal unless your playing a DVD so the tvs just have a blue tint to them. it looks good because it kinda matches the blue on the HU...still waiting to get night pics.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us