Silver Member
Username: Cried

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 447
$250.00 Shipped! GoGo!
Upload
Upload
Upload

This amp is really in excellent condition and you won't be disappointed. Im not going to rant about its potential, because you guys already know. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1256
charlie i hate to bust ur bubble but thats an older kx ... theres no way ur getting that for that amp ...

but i wont post dump .. im just telling u ... no one will pay that ...

good luck with the sale

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5676
sure but does it fully works???

cuz if i bouy it and when i get it will not be water damage on the amp??? like maybe you soak it in the pool??? so it can push some free watts????

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 448
The pool jokes aren't funny. And it does work fully. Check my ebay refrences and I don't have a video camera, so you give me an idea how you would like proof?

It is an older kx model, but is identical to the newer kx model. The changes were very minor, with a different body style, it still pushes out well over 1200 watts, and is in prestine condition.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1257
power supply is different ... the newer kx does more power ... and that kx pulls more current ...

also the 05 kx can drop down .67 with a good electrical .. those die at under 1 ohm ...

just giving you some info

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 450
I wouldnt wire any amp under 1 ohm, that's just me, but enough bashing, if you dont want it, please dont dump this..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1258
i said before hand im not dumping on ur thread ...

i wished u luck ... im just giving u information on the amp so u dont compare it identically to a newer kx ... not a good selling point ...

hope u sell it

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 451
Last time someone was selling a kicker cvr for $130, i suggested a lower price, and within 15 seconds there were 4 responses bashing me for post dumping....... I said it politely, I guess it depends on the person who is "dumping". I did say there were minor changes, but it is pretty much the same amp

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3808
"Last time someone was selling a kicker cvr for $130, i suggested a lower price, and within 15 seconds there were 4 responses bashing me for post dumping....... I said it politely,"
i dont mean to sound harsh if i do but i dont remember it being politely and the way u said it was major post dumping.
i know places to get it cheaper but i dont post dump.
but bump for good amp

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 453
$200 + ship tonight only, THAT GIVES YOU 6 MINUTES!

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 454
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D110141628924

OOh $215 shipped!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us