The Epicenter

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1064
I just got the remote for my epicenter and got it all hooked up and all i can say is WOW! This thing is awesome! It brought out bass in songs ive never heard before. I highly reccomend this to everyone,youll love it. I still have some tweaking to do and what not but so far this thing is great! And without the remote it is useless so make sure you get that with it.

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1768
it makes most rock songs really shine.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2035
You get that from Chad?

Gold Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1065
Yea it works best on rock songs. I put in some Korn and then Dope and every song on there suprised me. Yea Brad i got it from Chad a few months ago but i just got the remote today.

Gold Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1066
I need some help with all the settings tho. Like on my amp and hu should i set the LPF kinda high? And what about the ssf on the amp? And also the sweep and wide settings on the epicenter.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2038
Yeah that's what I thought. I have heard them in use but I have never actually messed around with one... ask Chad, he had that thing down.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13848
you need to set the lpf on the hu high. then you gotta set the lpf on the amp so it don't play the high frequencies.

remember you need to feed the epicenter some high bass notes so it can bring that down.

this is what i did. i set the lpf to 150hz on my hu and 80hz on my amp.

also i told you from the beginnig, the epicenter is useless unless you get the bass remote.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us