Looking for (4) 6x9's and a 4 channel amp

Bronze Member
Username: Sb052287

Dallas, Texas USA

Post Number: 31
I am looking for four 6x9s and a four channel amp that will power them im not looking to spend too much money. Just let me know what you think is good. Even post a site where i can find some good cheap 6x9 and four channel amps

Gold Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 1211
ive got a pretty good audiobahn amp(A6004T) that im lookin to sell. like new and is pretty solid for the 75 bucks im askin for it. 6x9s are crap, switch to 6.5's all you have to do is get an adapter or make one. let me know if ur interested in the amp

Bronze Member
Username: Csuho

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 25
i could get you hooked up for $225 shipped for a 4 channel and 4 6x9s all brand new.

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1306
shea what exactly do you have for a budget, because in car audio you get what you pay for.

Username: 813customs

TAMPA, FL USA

Post Number: 4
Shea I could hook you up with a great deal from Almani . 4 Channel amp & 4 6x9's for $250 let me know if i can help you with anything else.

Bronze Member
Username: Tblazer74

South Salem, NY USA

Post Number: 11
Why do you want 6 x 9s? Get some components and a 2 channel amp for the front, and get some regular coax's for the back that aren't too expensive. 6x9's, imo are a waste of money and a gimmick.

Bronze Member
Username: Shak180

Hayward, California Usa

Post Number: 11
why are 6x9's a gimmick ?

what is so bad about them ?

why does like half this site dislike 6x9's ?

answers plz

Silver Member
Username: Believe

Illinois

Post Number: 190
most midranges on 6x9's arent big enough so you have to use the cone as a midrange

but because of the size of the cone most ppl want to use the cone for bass

most 6x9's cant do both and ppl are very pissed about this

put in some round speakers so these same ppl can tell you that 6 inch speakers and smaller arent made for bass

there are very few ppl in this world that have good 6x9's that produce bass midrange and treble
these ppl with these 6x9's are having their cake and eating it too

the rest of the world is extremely pissed about this
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us