Opinions on Power Acoustic subs

Username: Wagovan

Post Number: 2
I am pretty green on this forum and was just wanting to hear anyones feedback on the Power Acoustic FUBAR12W, and any of the other subs from Power Acoustic.

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 625
"I am pretty green"

If my green u mean money... Donate Please..... Not a power Acoustics Fan, there is better out there

Bronze Member
Username: Slimdog53185

Bowling Green, Kentucky U.S.

Post Number: 73
They are the greatest thing on earth. Don't listen to all these other guys.

Really though. I have the mofo-12's. They are loud, but sound quality is non existent. I just got a good deal on them or I wouldn't have them. I say there is better out there for the same price or cheaper. If the price is low enough it may not be a bad deal since the fubar's are supposed to have better sq then the mofo.

Post Number: 4
Yah I have a single FUBAR12W now and it is loud but gets really muddy at times. I just hadn't any post about this brand and was just curious. Thanks for the opinions

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5672
they are loud at 45hz and up. but they cant handle nor get loud at 45hz and down.

if you likfe spl go for them and if you want at least alil sq go with other brands :-)

Post Number: 5
Any suggestions for other brands?

Bronze Member
Username: Slimdog53185

Bowling Green, Kentucky U.S.

Post Number: 74
I have my mofo's tuned to 37Hz and they are really loud. They do have some frequencies that they won't play. My sony's used to play them, but they were tuned really high around 65Hz. I'm sure after I get done tweaking stuff the mofos will be fine.

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 308
ive use the mofo-15's and they did get loud but if you under power them they sound terrible.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2117
i use to run the fubrs way back in the day. when i first started in this. actually my first thread started kinda like this one. those subs are very overrated as far as its t/s perameters it is an ok sub if your not crazy into car audio. there are a lot of other brands that you can get, i would look towards lower end soundsplinter, even the al. eclipse series. the comp vrs are very nice forthe price and i believe they are cheaper. also lower end re audio, even though prices went up they are still very good subs. from what i here the fi line is very nice, but i have not personally heard them yet. actually if you can rf p3s in that same price range they are decents subs too. there are a lotof brands and subs out there just have to hear them or do homework on them. and dont forget to match the subs to your amp. that is very important

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5689
a phoenix gold octane zr will get you LOTS of better results :-) that lil sub gets decently loud with sq very comparable to the jl audio w6 and is louder than the w6 :-)

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7945
FUBAR is a bad marketing name for any product if you ask me lol.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2118
lmao i have always thought too. anythingthats fvcked up beyond repair isnt worth buying. whoever thought of that name should be fired. and mofo too. should just name the company wtf or POS subs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us