AudioQue Amps

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2116
This is from DJ at AudioQue

We will begin offering amps in about 60 days. We will begin with a 1000 watt rated Class D which will actually produce around 1500 watts. We will follow that up with a 4X100. We will also follow the 4 channel with either a 2000 or 3000 watt class D both of which will exceed rated power. All of the Class D's will be strappable. Prices will be very affordable.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2029
Good news.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Kingkong ain... I got Chuck ...

Post Number: 3209
hmmmmmm.... if i can get a better 3krms then this earthquake and save money buy not buying the Zx2500.1 i might have to look into those.... do you know what the ratings would be at 2ohm? I need the 3K at 2 ohm..

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3299
"hmmmmmm.... if i can get a better 3krms then this earthquake and save money buy not buying the Zx2500.1 i might have to look into those.... do you know what the ratings would be at 2ohm? I need the 3K at 2 ohm.."

DJ just barely mentioned an amplifier line and you already want specs...wtf?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3216
ya.... whats wrong with that?

Im not buying nothing right away i have a list of amps i have been looking at and comparing.. im not making the purchase for a while so y not get specs to add it to the list if i like what i see

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3308
How can you get specs on something that THE OWNER of Audioque has no idea of what he's even going to build...

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 2106
:-)

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 214
"We will bring out the first amp in about 60 days. I will be a 1000-D and will be rated 1000@one ohm but will exceed its rated power. It is designed for the SD2.5. You can bridge another one with it and run the HD3. I haven't set the prices yet but should be around $300 or a little under."
-DJ

^straight from the man

Gold Member

Post Number: 3228
strapped amps are ussualy rated at 2ohms.. so about 2-3K?

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5......ED9.1=Boom, New Jersey Audioque...N...

Post Number: 394
A 1000 watt amp that will give you 1500 thats a great deal, talk about underrated.

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 217
hell yea it is. im gunna wait till they come out and see what the reviews are like and i might get one to run my sd2.5s. and there also supposed to be real easy on the electrical system
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us