Help help help!

Bronze Member
Username: Fac3l3ss

Post Number: 60
Ok so i've been on ecoustics now for awhile and have heard almost nothing but good things about eclipse subs...well i found out our car audio store here holds them...but i will have to probably get them to order them for me. Anyways I'd like 2 12's...now what series is the best to get? also...keep in mind i have nothing yet to power these subs and need some input also on amps...should i get a ported enclosure for the eclipse subs or non ported? i'm a newbie help me please. i don't really want to order from people online unless i think i can trust you, but really need some advice

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 727
well we need your budget, stock electrical? looking for SPL SQ or SQL?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
ok i don't really have a limit...it'll just take me awhile to get everything i want...but i don't mind spending like up to $500 for subs..also i know sq= sound quality but what are the differences between spl and sql? also raymond do you have a messenger? i'd really like to speak to an expert about this considering there is a lack of them around here in canada :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
i have to many questions to be answered by so many people and so many who know nothing...no offense to ya'll :-)

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 732
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i would not consider myself an expert by anymeans but yeah my yahoo messenger is raymond_aparicio i can try to help you out with what i do know but you should ask people around here too some have alot more knowledge than me

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1911
dipsetjls is my AIM if u wana get on there.

Silver Member
Username: Stevefrench

Post Number: 151
jacob were u live in canada???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
i live in b.c.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3323
eclipse makes great stuff, the ti and ti pro are their top lines, then its the 8800 series i think, the ti pro is there spl sub and the ti is there sql sub. the ti is one nice sub give it 1000wrms+ and it will wang. jake hill was running 2 eclipse ti 12's and an orion2500d and was doing upper 140's with it so they do get loud.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3788
atually dustin if im correct i think he was running the ti pro's i could be wrong about that but i think im right

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1248
the ti's are one of the least talked about woofers on ne forum .. but they do perform very nicely with right enclosure and power ...

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3324
ohh i couldn't remember if it was the pro's or regualr ti's still a very nice score with only 2500wrms.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7890
And I still have my TI.

I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3791
oh ya def a very good score they are really nice subs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us