Box

Bronze Member
Username: Igotkingkongindatrunk

Post Number: 32
i need someone to make me a ported box for 4 12" type r's. i want it to be like 2 ft talla and 4 feet wide or so. i need it to fit in the back of an 99 expedition. no 3rd row.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2943
Me and chad know a guy who can build you a really good box. Chad Geary in Chino, CA. Look up classic autosounds Chino, CA. Tell him Berny and Chad referred you and see what he can do.

Silver Member
Username: Bjfish11

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 235
Where are you from?

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 2091
im guessing cali

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
i live in moreno valley, ca which is about 15 mins away from chino depending on trAffic on the 60 haha

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2950
Give Chad geary a call and see whats up.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
i just got off the phone with him and he said 300 bux. u think fisher customs will do it cheaper?

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1566
it depends...but you should just go with someone local, it would make things easier

Silver Member
Username: Bjfish11

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 237
It will be tough to ship around 10 cubes net. If you have a local guy, Id probably go that route.

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2951
Dude, 300 bucks is good man. I paid 300 bucks for my box. You may think its a lot but its worth it, the guy will build you a GOOD BOX. Unless you wanna build a box yourself. I'm willing to help. Just buy the supplies and we can make the box at my house. but yeah, chad even paid more for his box. 300 bucks IMO is a good deal.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13808
chad builds awesome boxes. also the after service is very nice. he will make your car pound man.

just had chad build me another box. the one for my soundsplinter rl-s. he just called me saying it was done.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us