The Sony Xplod Youtube kid responded...

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 868
Pretty funny. And the other guy is defending him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfcwlE-gH30

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1979
LOL! Rob opened up a can of worms yet again. That is classic so I had to post too.

festivusmayberry has spoken

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Kingkong ain... I got Chuck ...

Post Number: 3192
hahaha, comenting needs approval now hahaha

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7801
"Commenting is disabled now (without permission) because of all these negative people posting. Just to let you guys know. NOT EVERYONE IS RICH, AND CAN GO BUY A CRAZY LOUD AZZ SOUND SYSTEM... "

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2945
its not about being rich, its about being smart ;) and doing your research.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4739
i like this response he wrote:

"You should of seen the system mounted to that box before... Some cheap as_s off-brand that really was not that great.

if he only paid about $50 for each sony sub, i'd love to see what subs he had before that which he called cheap and not that great.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3294
Bah!I'm not sure if it's this remote desktop but I think my comment got deleted :-( I guess I got pwned in the long run

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13799
damn rob i don't know what was your comment but i am sure it was some azzhole remark. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 718
lol i just remember it ended with "muthafukka" hahahahahahahahaha

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1991
They deleted my comment too. You don't see that happen on youtube too much but obviously these fools are touchy. If we wouldn't have talked all bad azz on the mic saying sh!t like "if you can't pick up the bass lines in this track, you ain't bangin' mofo", we wouldn't have had to tear him a new asso. I am happy knowing that they read our comments and know they are douchebags now.

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13812
come on guys. the dude said he doesn't have the money to be spending on some quality stuff. give him a break. he probably works hard to put food on the table so he don't have much for anything else.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1993
Go back and watch that again Chad. That dude thinks he is king sh!t by the way he talks on that vid. He deserved to be clowned. Now if he would have said something like "yeah I know it aint much but it's all I can afford right now and it bangs pretty good", nobody would have said anything.

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 113
i'm unemployed i own a hd 32 inch smasung , xbox 360 elite, 2 guitars , apline type r 12 inch, pioneer hu, ipod drive/play kit, satillite radio, 8 ipods, lg 1000 watt surround sound,infinity amp, i mean come on my list goes on and i worked for everythingi own i'm far from rich. if he's workin hard to put food on the table why is he on you tube showin off? if that was true material things to make him look cool on you tube would be the last thing he cared about. in a more realistic sense he's a new kid starting out not knowin crap and tryin to show off something he's proud of doing by himself. but doing something like that on you tube just makes you a obnoxious prik and yes i know it's missing a "c"

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1995
^^^ Word

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
i meant 3 guitars eh what are ya gonna do, thier a ibanez, olp, and fender. but yes and i can post picks to back alllll my stuff up, but yea i prove my point.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1996
Those OLP are very nice guitars for the cash. Which one did you get?

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
trans mm1 gold fold, the ibanez is a gax70 in deep red and lastly the fender is a accoustic.

pics from last years before i got my tv, and so on

Upload

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1998
Sweet! I have played that one before. It is a damn good replica of the Wolfgang that costs like 10x more. Nice touch using the stand strap on the MM, I have had more guitars fall off those f!cking things when someone bumps into it. I use wall mount hangers now.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5367
question, why wont some of the videos on youtube work for me? it just sits there and acts like its loading but it never does. only reason i ask is cause this is one of the videos that do it to me....one of you computer wizards help me?

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2000
Depends on your connection speed and other factors. Try clearing your youtube cookies, and update your java and flash to the latest versions.

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
depends on active X control or flash, u might need a update or like many times before i dealt with. the servers at you tube are just messed up and need a few min or a hour till they get fixed. thanks brad but i had the OLP for like 3-4 years now istill can't play a damn. lol i gotta get serious on it esp since i got the boss pedal recently. it's the distinctive school bus yellow, btw my rooms way cleaner now lol.

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13813
brad is flaming me :-( rofl.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2001
No way! ChadLeeIsTheMothafuckinBest.

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
::goes back to drinkin hawaiian punch and watching mysthbusters::

Gold Member

Post Number: 3204
"question, why wont some of the videos on youtube work for me? it just sits there and acts like its loading but it never does. only reason i ask is cause this is one of the videos that do it to me....one of you computer wizards help me?"

It means its time to get a better computer

j\p
do you use IE or Firefox? If your using IE try to download Firefox and DONT IMPORT SETTINGS and make sure all your plugins for the browser are up to date. Flash, active x, ect

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1792
guys leave him alone...

he just wants other cars to be able to hear him, is that so much to ask?

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
if he wants them to hear him he should get a p.a. system.

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

RE SX 15, IA US

Post Number: 2171
****Go back and watch that again Chad. That dude thinks he is king sh!t by the way he talks on that vid. He deserved to be clowned.****

lol that is not the dude talking on the video. that is part of the song. its an old lil wyte song that hits low as hell.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2039
LOL! I should have noticed when he turned up the volume on the HU the voice got louder. Not too big of a rap guy so I am not familiar with that song.
Damn, now I feel kinda bad for giving that guy sh!t

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13851
rofl haahahahaha

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2041
Shut up azz

Gold Member

Post Number: 3336
You shouldn't feel bad for giving him sh1t.Just read his comments on his system...that's why I gave him sh1t and anyone who's posting a vid of their sony system in the first place...just wow.

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
Exactly ^ i don't go posting my electronics , subs blah blah on game forums or you tube. esp if it's a shite product i'm trying to pass as good. lastly the other factor is lying to people making them go to buy a new system and end up with something like a sony xpload. que my friend same shite happened he saw someoneelse thought it be good he got a xpload amp and kenwood subs, plus ran a 6 gauage wire to them even now hes got a cheap mtx system and it's running on 8 gauage. u gotta know your stuff i'm new ::only a year:: but at least i know when ur doing something dangerous or stupid. and you tube kid just drives the point home that u can't pass off a daewu as a corvette.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7907
But exactly how old is this kid? 16? 35?

Big difference. If he's young he's only been fed what he's seen at where he goes. Malls, department stores, YOUTUBE, ect.. I sorta blame the mainstream ad market cause they're only trying to sell what they make, to the vulnerable.

It's the ones who bought the sh1t, used the sh1t, and know never to go near the sh1t that are at places like this to tell you to stay away from the sh1t. Mistakes are a part of learning. Who anywhere hasn't fucked up b4?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3222
"guys leave him alone...

he just wants other cars to be able to hear him, is that so much to ask?"

Were only trying to encourage him into buying a real system, and in return we are helping are economy ;)

LOL!!!! j\p but we are just giving him serious comments... i left him one saying he needs a new amp after the comments were disabled.. he approved it... so obviously he isnt mad about it.. "put them on a real amp and watch them smoke" haha

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13864
"You shouldn't feel bad for giving him sh1t.Just read his comments on his system...that's why I gave him sh1t and anyone who's posting a vid of their sony system in the first place...just wow"

rob you give people sh!t for no reason sometimes. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got Serious Wang H-..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1927
i wouldnt talk bad about him...
i mean NO system is better then that..
i would rock that system instead of stock 6x9s imo

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got Serious Wang H-..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1928
i wouldnt talk bad about him...
i mean that system is better then NO system..
i would rock that system instead of stock 6x9s imo

Gold Member

Post Number: 3353
I would talk bad about him.He's giving people stupid ideas and advertising sh1t subs :-( Cap is too small so it heats up?Wtf...

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
more like brain is to small so it all effs up.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4720
reminds me i was driving threw a parking lot the yesterday and some kid was showing off a xpolde to a couple people thinking it was the sh;t so just to be a dick i cracked my windows threw on some young jezzy and embarrassed the kid. it was lame of me but it had to be done.

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

Formerly known as Wolf...

Post Number: 183
Mat> If it was one X-Plode, I could probably embarrass him with my lil 8's....lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us