So...

Bronze Member
Username: Fac3l3ss

Post Number: 58
So I'm looking for a nice new sub anyone here have anything for sale? I like sound quality...but I also really like bass and don't like a lack of it when i'm listening to songs. i was thinking maybe i should hook up like a ported sub and non ported sub to get both of the worlds...any opinions? I've never really listened to many subs before..I listened to a velodyne dps-12 before that was nice bass but wasn't very crispy if ya know what i mean...anyway..any help would be apppreciated

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7783
Velodyne? As in HT?

I have a 12" Eclipse TI for sale.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1974
The DPS-12 has eq and crossover adjustments that can make it sound however you want it to. Wherever you heard it they didn't have it configured correctly. Anyways, the DPS-12 is Velodyne's cheapest "entry-level" line of subs ever, and it isn't really fair to say you auditioned a Velodyne if that is the only model you heard. They make some truly great subwoofers. It is kind of like saying "I drove my friends 1985 928 the other day.... Porsche sucks!!"

Bronze Member
Username: Fac3l3ss

Post Number: 59
Ok Paul how much are you seeling it for? i just found out today one of our car audio departments here sells eclipse...they didn't have any ti's in stock though...keep in mind i'm canadian..please specifiy either cdn$ or armerican $ thanks

Username: Sick96vtecaccord

Va Usa

Post Number: 3
I have a complete Audio Setup for you Jacob. It contains 2 12" Mtx Audio 5500's in a sledgehammer enclosure, A Phoenix Gold 1 Farad Capacitor and A Phoenix Gold 15.0.1 Octane Amplifier (1500 Watts) for $725.

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 610
Paul has a Banging Pyramid Red Royal it be like BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.. lol

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 611
dammit Royal Red... Na but that Eclipse Ti is bad @$$

ISnt it 250 shipped , cant go wrong with that A
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts