She knows!!

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

Formerly known as Wolf...

Post Number: 157
yah, wife now knows about the subs....got her in a good mood by agreeing about moving into a cheaper place, then while we were driving along...I said "well, darlin, since you're in a good mood, check this out." and I turned on the switch...her reaction was "OMG! Well, how long have you had them, and how much did you pay?"
She wasn't too upset about me having them, but was more upset about the $$$ I paid, but all said...she's ok with it as long as I don't make HER listen to it...lol
oh and btw, internet has been down at the house since Saturday, don't know when it will be back up, so I'm not gonna be on as much until its fixed

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7724
Glad you survived man.

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 917
the sword man...the sword

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4686
wait till she hears the PG

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1397
Its good to hear that you are still alive after telling her. lol Now you dont have to hid it everytime you wanna work on it or anything.

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 143
you know deep down inside shes mad lol thats how wifes are you should of just said cannan donated the stuff to you and all you paid for was the wiring.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4301
even so you have quite the budget system... its not like you have a pair of 95s back there and a 4kw. lol...let her sit on the box for a minute, she'll be happy lol.

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

Formerly known as Wolf...

Post Number: 166
nope, her fat-azz would break the box...lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us