Soundsplinter = awesome customer service

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13739
i got off the phone with fedex today and they told me to contact the shipper to file the claim. so i emailed mike at soundsplinter and within the hour he emailed me back saying he filed the claim and a new sub is packed and ready to be shipped today.

just thought i'd share the good news with all my friends. :-O

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 138
Why are you having them ship it again if fedex already f^cked up lol you say the are around 15 min from were you work you should of just asked if you can pick it up. Anyways good luck i hope you get your sub this time

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1392
Awesome I know when I had to get my rl-p reconed Mike was awesome in helping me with everything I could very fast at answering emails. I am really impressed with the way he conducts his business.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4678
well good luck this time.

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13743
treo i don't think he feels comfortable with people seeing where he does his subwoofer making magic. its cool though. don't feel like driving there. it is out of my way from going home.

yea hopefully the idiot fedex driver don't screw it up.

my kicker sx900.2 comes tomorow and the pioneer premier deh-p980bt comes in before friday. it feels like christmas all over again. lol.

also since the dimensions for the rl-s box is about same size for sealed as it is for ported, i am getting a box built with a removable port.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7726
Any clue who/where you first sub went?

Makes you wonder how often this happens.

Fingers crossed.

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13744
my store is in a busy business district. there are alot of stores. i asked the stores around me but none of them had it.

i was kinda thinking the driver might of knew what it was and decided to keep it for himself. who knows. because if it was delivered to a wrong address, they should of been able to back track it fast.

i really hope it doesn't happen with my hu. since the sub was bought from a company it was easy to take care of this. but item purchased from ebay won't go this smooth.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7727
Josh should be getting my Mag in a day or two. My fingers are crossed for him as well.

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13745
paul i just got the tracking number for the new one from mike. this time he told me he did direct signature so only i can sign for it. that is the best way. it should be here tomorow. i can't wait.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1952
Chad, TC Sounds is the same way... they won't let me drive over there and pick something up even though it is only four miles from my door. No tours either. Sony in San Diego is the same way, I went to pick up my friend from work there one time on the side of a building and a guard came running up saying "what the f!ck are you doing??". Everyone is all worried about someone stealing their trade secrets. Azzholes. At least TC offers free shipping so I guess it doesn't matter but still...

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1953
And by the way Chad, you will be blown away by that sub.

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13748
i hope so. i am getting an awesome box built.

it will be 3 cuft box with a removable port. i want to have sealed and ported. lol.

mike told me 3 cuft sealed sounds awesome too.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1958
Like I told you... I put an rl-s in a sealed box and they blew our minds, then we put it in an optimized ported box and it just wasn't the same. Those drivers absolutely rock in sealed. They still hit super hard but the clarity and tight punch is unbelievable.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5334
chad get it installed by sunday if you can

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13753
its all going in this saturday yanks.

btw are you going to the angels game or the dodgers game. the angels are the hottest team in the mlb. lol. the red sox are their kryptonite though.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5336
angels game. and that is great timing chad....this is my first trip out to the west coast, i cant wait

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13755
nice. you'll like it out here. its where all the cool people live.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1965
Yanks is gonna find out what hot girls are all about

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5338
lol i hope i see some hot girls...altho i gotta say my area is full of them

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1967
Trust me man, I have toured through where you are many times and it is no contest. The girls here are incredible... you'll see.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5339
i trust you bud....i better not be disappointed

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2923
cali girls are hot, hope you drop by the beach and see what I mean. How long are you going to be in so cal anyways.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5341
fly in thursday and fly out on monday
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us