Looking for a great set of components but do I have what I need before I buy.

Username: Rico1217

Post Number: 1
I am looking for a great set of 6.5 components to listen to some nice RnB / Jazz music. I have an ol' rockford fosgate 400a4 amp and was wondering before I put out the money for some speakers, should I first look for a better amp?

The speakers I was looking at were the MB Quart PCE-216, and the Pioneer TS-C720PRS. Do you all have any suggestions? Keep in mind that I am not looking for a loud, make everyone on the road and in their homes notice you sound. I want something that will let the music come alive. Thank you for any suggestions.

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1283
budget

Username: Rico1217

Post Number: 2
Thanks for the reply. But could you be a little more descriptive. I have a budget of $700, but I don't want to spend all of it if I don't have too. Are you recommending getting a new amp? Again, thanks for the reply.

Silver Member
Username: Warlok

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 336
Helll, with that kinda of cash, Id suggest stick with any of the following brands below. IF you have questions on certain models, ask, people can tell you. Be sure to knwo what kinda of sound you want from them. The more you know, the easier it can be narrowed down too. Truly, unless you just get the lowest models availible, you really cant go wrong with any of these. Wish some of these, they have models that you can spend all your money on, or just a fraction as you requested. Good Luck !

ADS
Boston Acoustic
Diamond Audo
CDT
Crstal
DLS
Focal
Infinity
MB Quart
Rainbow

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1305
im not to big on the amp but im sure it will work. you can also look into jl audio. i know soon there gonna be coming out with a new set called the c5's and the price is gonna be around 500.

also what kind of vehical do you have are you gonna run a nice set up front and stock coax in the back. or are you gonna take the back out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us