Bump for numbers

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2084

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 2356
It was a rediculously rediculous comp, it was more car show then comp. They pretty muched measured just how like flat the response was with a radioshack meter that went to like 120 dbs. I guess it wasnt about spl, they are so retarted, they told me it was gonna be about how loud a person can get it.When i turned my stereo on they tripped bad all the people freaked and when the guy was "metering" my system the little instrument he was using was jumping when id throw on some low bass and he was shaking,lol.
Some small kid won with 1 12" Infinity sub, basically i guess it was more about the highs and mids, the guy told me straight up if it was about the loudness i would of won easy easy. He told me the comp wasnt all about the bass, then i said well i guess im at the wrong comp lol.BTW there was only 3 competitors. HA ha bad first comp expirience.

The real real comp is next month, where they actually measure spl.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2086
Did you build different box? If so what is it tuned at?

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 2357
No the night before it was raining like hell and i was so drained and tired after working two jobs and doing everything else. It started the next day at 9:30am so i didnt have time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us