Finally got my BTLs In

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 444
Put my 2 15" BTLs and my Visonik 4000d into my Caddi. It beats extremely hard. I have found the point where i no longer want to get louder. This is awesome. Fi makes some GREAT products. I need to get it metered. The voltage seems pretty stable. It gets down to about 13.2 on songs that hit hard. I figure thats ok as long as im not goin beneath 12.5. I think the optima in the back is helpin out. Ill get pictures up tommorow.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2070
Beatin down the block thats what it's all about.

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 673
Hey C.Reming your the perfect person to ask since you own one what do you think of Visoniks amps build quality and wattage output

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 915
nice, pics...vids?

Silver Member

Kansas

Post Number: 683
So what do you think man?

Silver Member

Post Number: 445
i personally think its a awesome budget amp. with a good charging system you could get 3750 outta the amp. i also think that the ma hk4000d is a great amp (same board as visonik) its got a great cooling fan that keeps it from getting hot, even in the trunk. i dont want to jinx it tho, i only have had it hooked up for three days now. it pounds tho.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3305
how many and what size of fuses does that amp have?

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2079
C. Reming

How big of gauge does the amp take?
How big of alternator do you have?

Silver Member

Post Number: 446
the amp isnt internally fused, the inline fuse from my battery in the trunk is the only one. the amp takes 0awg cable. my alt is my stock 145amp alt. i hope to upgrade that soon but i did the big three and i do not have voltage drops below 13.0volts.

Silver Member

Post Number: 447
i really think that visonik/ma hk4000d are getting a bad wrap. i havnt heard any bad reviews of the amps. i know there not orion or zapco but for the money you cannot beat it. i also got a real good deal on mine used.

Silver Member

Kansas

Post Number: 692
okay thats it thanks C. Reming im getting one well not a 4000 watt one but one that gives 1500 at 1 ohm for 200 dollars thats a steal thanks for the advice main

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3229
"i know there not orion or zapco but for the money you cannot beat it. i also got a real good deal on mine used."

You should never put Orion in the same sentence as Zapco.Orion is complete trash in comparison to Zapco.That's Like comparing Funky Pups to a Fi Q(The Funky Pup being better of course :-) )

Silver Member

Post Number: 448
you obviously know nothing about car audio because funky pups are top of the line. haha

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13736
c reming i could only imagine how loud your 2 btl's would be on 4000wrms. you are one loud azz. very nice. congrats on having a pair of fine subs in your ride.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1042
Rob Orion used to be as good as Zapco back in the day. Ive owned a Zapco 2.0 and own a orion 225g4 and i had the zapco on some coaxials and the orion on my sub and i switched them and i could not tell a differance at all in the coaxials but the sub sounded much cleaner and louder with the g4. If i could afford it, I would run all Orion g4s or the other older orions,great amps!

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1377
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3242
I was talking about now-day products not from a decade ago.

"If i could afford it, I would run all Orion g4s or the other older orions,great amps!"

It would be nice if you could actually find them.Zapco is top tier,Orion has fallen off long ago my friend :-( Oooh Mcintosh amps are no joke either but they're not as popular as Zapco.Mcintosh are also very expensive.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7713
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Hgihkcin

Lincoln, NE

Post Number: 199
c reming if u got it in three days ago why didnt you get it metered at stereo west on two days ago

Silver Member

Post Number: 450
i went fishin instead haha.

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1400
I want pics NOW!!

Silver Member
Username: Hgihkcin

Lincoln, NE

Post Number: 200