OT - Jeep Cherokee

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 517
Well i just bought a Cherokee (1991 Laredo) and i'd like to start customizing.. but i'm short on cash. i've got some tires for it already, but i'm looking for some good size fender flares right now. i was checking out a website called jd's offroad (i think) and everything was just insanely expensive. my buddy and i bought this thing just to mess around with.. so i'm looking for some cheap parts for it. anyone know any websites i can find parts at a good price? appriciated.

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 749
what are you lookin to do....

it was gonna run about 2 grand to put a 4.5-6"
lift, 33" mud tires, new 16" rims, and everything to make the lift kit work for my cherokee....

if you buy a lift kit or anything, buy a good one please

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 520
oh yeah.. no lift kit yet. i have to wait till i get some money for that.. i'm not going cheap on the lift. i just want some accessories.. some big fender flares, brush guard (thinking about welding one myself?), and maybe some running lights and fog lights.. something like that.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1394
I will say, go to wal mart to get your fog lights. I bought a set for 20 bucks and they worked great. I was really impressed
Upload
Upload
Upload
As for other things, I got clear corners on mine, cragar rims that were 35 bucks each, husky floor mats that are great for about 200 bucks.... look on www.quadratec.com for stuff

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1395
I'm actually about to sell mine so if you're interested in the rims, floor mats or clear corners, let me know

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 521
Andrew, i'll keep you posted.. i might be interested in those clear corners, i'll talk to my friend. this is a joint venture, we wanted a project so we pooled our cash and bought this thing, so we have to make joint decisions.. lol. awesome website by the way, thanks a ton.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2919
thats tight, me and my homie was going to get a honda civic hatch and supe it up. take it to the tracks and stuff, but never happened.

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 767
andrew, do you have components up front in your cherokee....

AIM me at CALDAPAL08 i wanna check out a fellow cherokee owner's system
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us