Crazy @$$ party

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 571
i didnt think i was gonna get dis crazy..... i had a keg and a sht load of liquer at least 100 people.. i told chad about it... 3 kweg satands 4 me ha ha flickun gofod times damn... many saytin it was dta partyu of da cebtury

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 682
i dont have the pictuer thing but

here im gonna type it so you'll under stand it

tihs htrd si tworthless itwh on cpisc

Silver Member

Post Number: 572
pics shall come... Once i get in contact with one fo the girls with the camera

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4286
i dont know how it could be the party of the century with only 1 keg but.... glad you had a good time lol.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4287
i dont know how it could be the party of the century with only 1 keg but.... glad you had a good time lol.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 147.8 db Mov...

Post Number: 3585
thats what i was thinking
1 keg for 100 ppl??
1 keg isnt enough for 20 ppl LOL

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3288
wow dude you must not go to many partys, thats whats happen every weekend around here, the biggest party i was ever at had 3 "regular" kegs and like 10 pony kegs, i have no fvckking clue why they didn't get regular kegs but, and there was atleast 30 bottles of liquor from vodka, 151, fire water, jim bean, a etc and lets see there was over an ounce of shrooms floatin around i personally smoke like 1/2oz of weed, i can't really remeber but i'd guess there was atleast 150ppl there, then the police showed up and i had to hide in a field for over an hour, LOL but it was fun.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2367
my and 2 of my friends floated a keg in 3 hours

Gold Member

Post Number: 2369
me and 2 of my friends floated a keg in 3 hours

we drink alot... haha

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2551
thats 57 beers a piece, nice lie but I dont buy it

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3217
"me and 2 of my friends floated a keg in 3 hours

we drink alot... haha"

It's beer bro.Quite a few people can drink endless amounts of beer lol.Party of the century with one keg is a joke lol.I was telling Chad about how I went to a party where they had 50 kegs on a farm,it was fu©king awesome there was like 500 people all over the place and they had a wet T shirt contest on a stage and the whores ended up getting naked of course and they started beating the sh1t out of eachother,yea naked chicks kicking each other's azzes hahaaha.Now that was a party.Dru, did you even get laid at the party of the century?

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13728
" i told chad about it..."

"I was telling Chad about how I went to a party where they had 50 kegs on a farm"

lol everyone is telling me about their party experience. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 867
chad i got drunk last night at a party!!!! yayyyyy

Silver Member

Post Number: 574
HA HA.. I had one keg ans a sht load of liquer... 10 zepheryhills 2.5 gal of hunch punch Fruit Punch and seagrams vodka.....15 coca cola bottles and 20 things of sky vodka.....

There was a Bouncer also at the door....collecting 5 dolla fees...

Were not much on that beer... i was to drunk to explain evathing.......

I spent the money on my system on a party....oooops, but it was worth it

Bronze Member
Username: Charlesbhs

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 87
lol yea i went to this lame party a few nights ago and there was only one keg aand like 3 liters of vodka. and there was prob like only 15-20 people and all the liquer and beer had been consumed in like 20-30 mins ha but luckily the party was hosted by a guy who always has lots of good green:-) so the "party" was saved:-)

Silver Member
Username: Cried

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 418
vodka ftw, beer ftl.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12437
lots of alcohol doesnt make the party

Silver Member

Post Number: 575
lots of alcohol and mad girls. music, no cops interupting, 10-4isham... actually ran out of eva thing...Them girlz got so damn crazy..Drunk girls at a party FTW

Gold Member

Post Number: 2373
start believing doktah... i'm telling you... we drink A LOT. we were all beligerent of course. you're not accounting for the foam, but i would say we drank at least 50 cups a piece... like rob said.. it's beer... you should see me drink liquor

Silver Member

Post Number: 576
Yea... beer u can have alot and not get f'd up.. I had 6 cups of hunch punch... Then i did 3 keg stand first was 30 sec.. then 23.. then 20.. I got buzzed but not f'd up.. then i had tequila, and a sht load of shots.. that when i got f'd up

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 422
fu*k beer, hard liquor is the only way ill go period. It tastes better anyways.. Wine coolers and beer FTMFL

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7651
50 cups of even light beer in 3 hours is I would say impossible for a human body to process. That's 16.66 beers/hr, or a beer every 3 1/2 minutes. Seeing as it takes the body to process one drink every hour those three hours would keep you drunk for 2 days. I've had my nights but wow!

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5294
catching the flu on your way to beach week 2 days after you graduate and having to come home stopping every 10 miles cause your throwing up FTMFL

yea, thats what happened to me on monday

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 638
my friends bday party got busted last night and it wasnt huge but like 50-55 people...there was a sh!t load of cops out back where everyone was runnin when they came in the front door but i got away and so did most of my friends so its all good....

...figured id jump in for a quick story

Gold Member

Post Number: 7667
I drank so much at a party once I passed out on the can. Woke up and saw the door was wide open!! How many ppl walked by and saw my drunk azz who knows?

Alright this doesn't leave this forum, right guys?

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 671
LOL how old are you Paul? lol i would laugh so hard if i saw you

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1506
paul got pwnt

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 674
LOL LMFAO did you spell it like that on purpose Joe, i've seen Pwned owned but never Pwnt

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 300
"my and 2 of my friends floated a keg in 3 hours"

I'm going to have to raise the flag on this one. A keg of beer is equal to 7.5 cases of beer. I work for a beer company and barely put down a quarter barrel with 4 peeps in one night. I dont' remember anything but i do know we got it down.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 301
"I drank so much at a party once I passed out on the can"

This reminds of a time i went up camping with a group that was older then me. To make a long story short, this dude passed out like Paul on the john but lol he had his dick in his hand....lol.....and we took toothpaste and wiped it on him, when i say we, i meant the other guy with me. i will never forget, i was laff'n soo hard trying to not wake up his wife or him.

Silver Member

Post Number: 578
1 keg of beer is 15.5 gallons

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1788
biggest BS thread ever maybe? even more than the guy that had the hot myspace girlfriend...

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1907
No way Jake.... that myspace guy douched like nobody has ever douched before. And after all, jews are greedy people, and they exaggerate so they get MORE

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 427

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 582
There u go again charlie reid.... with som BS... no need for that

And brad i'm not lying.. i will have pics so eva one hating STFU especially u Reid why the f u gotta go there... u say all this ove the internet thinkin u funny...Seriously Stop..

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1916
I was just messin' with you Kang.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3221
^ROFL.Wow.That wasn't necessary lol.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1917
You gotta admit Charlies pic was funny though

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 429
oh god.. someone give this jew a dreidel it wasnt THAT offensive at least he didnt have like money in his hands or something.. but then again... that nose is HUCKIN FUGE! Lmfao suck it up jew, if you can take a d!ck you can take a joke.. ok that was uncalled for.. haha, no it wasn't, lighten up squirt.

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Steamboat springs, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 777
if you drank a third of a keg in 3 hours your bac would be between 1.181 and .981 depending on your weight. i don't think so. if you get over about .42 then you need immediate help or you'll die

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1919
"oh god.. someone give this jew a dreidel"

Oh man this is getting deep Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 583
Funny,,,,You find a pic that hitler had made, to get many people to hate the jews and make us look like garbage, demean us, get people to just hate us.in then having many naz1's form... I think not, he just gets off on this sht... Hey i might be a cheap jew, but youll neva catch me soaking my sub box in my pool there buddy

you also need to soak ur ego in the pool....

Bsides your jokes are just lame, gotta come up with something better, then give this jew a dreidel.... You talk alot ova the internet, and 4 that your retarded......

Brad i new u was joking, i was sayin it to the people that dont believe me

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 430
goddamn, maybe a dreidel and a box of kleenexes. Lmfao this has nothing to do with hitler and the naz!s, so quit tryin to make people feel sorry for your dumb a$s. I had friends over last week one was black, and i was like dude theres a shitload of watermelon upstairs, help your self. He wasn't like 'man f you you have no sympathy for our race and everything we went through during the civil rights era, and the whole al sharpton schpiel.' All i have to say is LIGHTEN THE FU CK UP and the pool jokes don't get to me, I think it's just a jealous attempt to make me mad, and its funny to see a jew try to act serious and pull that fu*kin race/religion card, ill never have sympathy for people who pull that left and right just to try to get sympathy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7690
Go nowhere threads end up going to pic wars.

This one is turning south expediently.

Silver Member

Post Number: 584
Question, the watermelon is not connected with slavery, pics like that are connected to the Naz1's

Thats all i'm sayin, dont really care, say what u want

Gold Member

Post Number: 3224
"Bsides your jokes are just lame, gotta come up with something better, then give this jew a dreidel.... You talk alot ova the internet, and 4 that your retarded...... "

Actually, his jokes were pretty funny.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2392
okay fu*ks... i dunno it was 4 hours or even 5... i honestly don't remember but that does sound ridiculous... after the first couple of hours everything is a blur... i know we finished it before 6 because that's when people were supposed to come over and we had already partied out haha

Gold Member

Post Number: 2394
"work for a beer company and barely put down a quarter barrel with 4 peeps in one night. I dont' remember anything but i do know we got it down."

maybe your just a b!tch?

I realize my BAC was probably around .3, but i'm not lying i can drink ALOT and so can my friends. We downed 14 cases in 2 nights with 7 people. i can drink a case in a couple hours and still be standing. if you knew me and the people i drink with you wouldn't be so uqick to judge. i've seen a friend of my kill a handle of vodka in a night. one of my friends in like 6'3" weighs about 320 and can bench 315 about 12 times (the more muscle mass you have the more you can drink) we lined up 19 shots or voka and for the 20th shot we poured vinegar in it just for fun... the dude drank the shots back to back and when we downed the 20th he just grinned and said what the hell was that? jacob wasn't even beligerent after that. this guy drinks a case to get tipsy... i would say he drank 70 cups that day...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3228
I don't see why everyone is so obsessed with the amount of alcohol you can consume.I'd rather get wasted off of 10 beers than invest in a full case.Having a lower tolerance is better IMO.The main reason to drink is to get fukked up right?If you're drinking at that rate you'll be in the hospital on the death bed in no time.Your liver is getting destroyed with all that alcohol and beer drank in large amounts will reward you with a nice beer belly and you know how much the ladies love that..."Yea,it took me a lot of work to get this...".Oh well, have fun drinking :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 7691
This should die. Period.

My pic finger is getting itchy.

I can hold up with the best of them. I have a bar in my gameroom for christ's sake. I've drunk myself sober and walked away only poorer the cost of the booze. It's an endless cycle that only kills you in the end. There will always be ppl claiming they had drunk this or that. Those who have been there know it only ends badly.

Don't be a statistic.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2398
I completely agree with rob once again... also have a friend who drinks 6 or 7 and is drunk.. i wish i was him.. yeah he gets hell for it, but that's really the wasy to go... that's why i just shotgun or funnel if i drink beer... double shots of liquor FTW..

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 295
anonymous jew are you kosher?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7694
I hope you're smart about it. Drinking fast bypasses your body's own defense on alcohol poisoning. When your body reaches a certain bac it tells itself to shut down. If you drink too fast, by the time your bac reaches a "shut down" level, there's way too much booze in your stomach already. So even while you lay passed out on the floor, your bac continues to rise, causing death. Welcome to college life.

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 431
a half a fifth of some goose does me right

Gold Member

Post Number: 7696
I'm partial to Rumple Minze.

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 433
Anonymous, apparently you havent read your history book. A piecute of a grinning jew with a yamica has nothing to do with Nazism, watermelon is what slaves used to harvest on the fields and they thought it was tasty, It is connected, however a grinning jew does not equal hitler, please do the research, you're like the jesse jackson of jews, not a popular guy in my book.

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 434
piecute = picture

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 297
were you answering to my question paul? I just wanted to know because i seen that show hulk hogan were they were going around giving cookies to their neighboors and they people kept saying they were kosher lol i don't even know wtf kosher is. They couldn't even give a handshake their weird,

Gold Member

Post Number: 7700
Naw Julian, To Reece's post.

Drinking fast is dangerous!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2402
i hear ya paul... my friend got alcohol poisoning a year ago at the UT Florida football game. he said he was going to the bathroom and i didn't see him the rest of the game... apparently he passed out in the womens bathroom with a BAC of .35. they rushed him to the hospital (which was not to my knowledge at the time) and we searched for about 2 hours trying to find him. i received a call from his mom asking me if i knew where he was as we were driving home, and i said he's at home isn't he? she said no, reece, he's in ut hospital with alcohol posioning... he got pumped full of ivs for about 4 hours then sent home... his parents hate me...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us