Shallow mount subs

Bronze Member
Username: Mtx7500

Post Number: 28
i need a good shallow mount sub that is loud i'm going to have two, but am not quite sure which ones to get. i'm kinda leaning towards the kole audio shallow woofers, but that can change...any suggestions?

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 289
kicker comp vt never used but should be better then kole

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
i've thought about those too, but the thing leading me towards kole in the first place is the 160 oz magnet

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 290
kicker is gonna get louder, and problably sound better. kole isn't that good of a brand.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
thats good to know, but if i have just enough room to fit cvr's, should i go with them or the cvt's

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3198
The only thing that I have heard about Kole Audio that is is complete junk.That's what I've heard,I've never owned any of their products and I don't plan on it lol.

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 681
the new jl thin sub...

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2059
Pioneer
Rockford Fosgate

Bronze Member
Username: Mrray13

Post Number: 83
the cvt's are pimp! 400wrms, will handle 500 easily. get loud and low, don't have to have big boxes either.

we've done about 6 installs with them, and have yet to hear one complaint. all of them sealed btw.

we carry 4 brands of shallow mount subs, kicker, clarion, pioneer and sony. kicker is the best far and away, sony and clarion are pretty close and pioneer just flat out sucks.

get the cvts, you'll like them.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us