Anyone with pioneer HU noise post here

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4617
i have an 860 and it had bad alt noise threw it. even wrapping wire around rca shielding and grounding it didnt work. i tried many things, but last night i took apart the unit and found why it wasnt working. the pico fuse had blown so i soldered a resistor in its place like most other HUs use. just put it in my car and it works great.

there is a possiblity i might be interested in fixing a few other peoples too. let me know if your interested.

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 748
dude, you could make huge money, people are always sellin premier 680s and 780s, nice azz HUs for like 70 bucks bc of the bad alt whine, buy em for like 70, fix em, sell em for like 150-200, they work great and hell i'd buy a 780 for 200 bucks

haha happened to me installing my 680 stupid mistaks, even dumber, sent it back to pio to fix it, took a month and a half...i've learned my fuggin lesson aha

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 2047
always knew u were a smart guy mat

Bronze Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Post Number: 28
Just curious. My pioneer head unit sounds fine but sometimes when you press the buttons they dont do anything. So i have to tap them 3 or 4 times. They dont seem worn out (soft) but they just sometimes wont do anything? any ideas...bad faceplate, old age???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us