DAMNIT

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2498
I just hooked up an amp under the hood to my battery to make sure some speakers worked before I shipped them out and I unhooked my battery this time before connecting the power. When it is all said and done, my radio doesn't work anymore. Its a factory unit still and says CODE. What information do I need for someone (often jennifer) to get me the code?

I have a 99 Acura TL..

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 267
That happened to my friend the dealer told us to disconnect the battery for 10 minutes and connect it back that resets the computer and all was good again. btw we left his disconnected for 30 min just to make sure lol

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1964
just put in the 780 lol

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1857
Matt if what Julian said doesn't work, and it doesn't on some cars, what you need is the serial number of the radio and then Jenn can look it up for you.

Silver Member
Username: Jmh2004

P. A., Texas

Post Number: 103
i dont know if this works on your type of car but a bmw that we were working on was locked the same way after we recnnected the battery.... after a while we got it to work by taking out the radio power fuse and putting it back in we also had that problem on a honda (or some asian car i dont remeber which one it was) and that seemed to fix it also

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7427
Jen hasn't been around lately, has she?

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 550
yeah, haven't seen her forever.

Bronze Member
Username: Iamabadperson777

Janesville, Wisconsin US

Post Number: 99
its usually more around 30-45 minutes for it to reset

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2499
I really don't wanna get the serial code for it. I'm sure its behind the radio which is a b1tch to get out. I hope disconnecting the battery for 30-45 minutes will work.

I want to install the system, just don't have the time right now.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us