Getting Started on a system

Username: Jameshunt

Post Number: 1
ok im new to this forum and i am looking for a system to put in the back of my Mazda 6 ok i have about $5000 to spend on everything i need a HU,amp,wires,sub(s)and well anything else. i hope thats enough money because when i was at CC they wanted me to buy a bunch of stuff but i didnt have enough so if its not enough to get a LOUD Clean system i can just work more and save more.

James Hunt

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5563
damn thats alot of money man... but even tho you want clean bass.

get two sound splinter rl-s soundsplinter.com

get a kicker kx2500.1 dont know ebay.com if you want

then find a 0 gauge wiring kit knukonceptz.com

and find a pioneer 80mp cd player.

for the speakers amps get a phoenix gold 8.0:4 amp on ebay you can find it

for speakers http://cgi.ebay.com/JL-AUDIO-XR653-CSi-6-5-3-WAY-70-W-COMPONENT-SPEAKERS_W0QQite mZ280123725544QQihZ018QQcategoryZ18799QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and for the rear speakers you probbably dont need it but incase a find aphoenix gold octane zr compoennts on ebay.

all this togheter should be around 2-2.5k and will sound so much better than 5k worth of items from cc.

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1234
cmon rob u think he'll be able to run a 2500 wrms amp on a stock alt, not to mention an import car lol add 300-400 for a ho alt and another 300 for battery

Post Number: 2
yea i want loud bass but i aslo want it to sound nice like when i was looking at CC they were thinking mabey 4 12inch Kicker L7s in a ported box but like all the stuff added together was to much but is the kicker L7 a good sub like maybe not SQ wise but SPL wise? but yea i still need alot of ideas from people just so i dont mess up on the system

James Hunt

Gold Member

Post Number: 5564
yeah sorry search on ebay iraggi alternators and get a 280 amp alt. then find kinetik and get a hc200 batterie.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5565
the 2 sound splinter rl-s will eb alot better than 4 kickers l7s

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1235
they thought they could put 4 12's ported in a trunk? i highly doubt it, maybe but if i were you and i had 5k to blow id buy a memphis 4k. ho alt, second or thrid batt. and 2 12" 9512's. i dont know how much that adds too could be well over 5k i dunno how much 9512's or memphis 4ks are lol

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3793
dont think he will be able to fit 2 RL-s. if he could then that would be nice.
how bout go with a TC-9 from tc sounds http://tcsounds.com/tc9.htm and a kicker zx1000.1

Post Number: 3
how would two 13inch JL W7 in a ported box each on a JL 1000/1

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4591
^^ that would be nice. but you will NEED a HO alt and a better battery kinetik audio makes nice batts.

you could get better for less if you go with something other then jl.

i would get two kicker sx1250.1 amps

and two stereo integrity magnums (new version)

now that would be a sweet a s s sub set up.

for a HU eclipse, alpine, or pioneer are all nice if you go for the higher end models.

for speakers find a PG x200.2 and get a pair of rainbow germaniums.

and dont get rear speakers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us