How?

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1882
Were do u go to search through old threads cause i need to look sumthin up to make sure im correct before i tell a story.

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Maple Grove, Minnesota

Post Number: 1390
Scroll to the bottom of the page and look in the archives. That's the only way I know of.

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1223
its in the top right corner with a magnifying glass next to help above your account

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1883
thanks for the help...okay now for the story...we were at school on thursday and finals were done so we were looking at cardomain in first block and we came across a blazer with inverted subs..and this kid who thinks kicker subs are the best says, "i hate when they invert subs cause it makes it sound way worse." and i laughed on the inside. My friend has a s10 extreme and was talking about painting it and then the kid who thinks kickers are the best has an s10 too but is normal and my friends is an extreme, but anyways the kid with the reg. s10 is always like thats what i want to do to my truck evertime he sees a paintjob..lol..and he always says how he is gunna do all this stuff to it and then i just laugh.

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 252
hmm i dont really get the funny part in this story.. maybe i just read it wrong
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us