Car wont start cause of alarm

Username: Jnyce22

Beacon, NY

Post Number: 1
hey guys i have a question. i have a 95 golf III GL and it has a factory alarm. Currently both of the door locks are broken, but the only way to turn on and off the alarm is to lock and unlock the car from the door handles. My alarm got turned on some how and i cant start my car(cause of the starter kill system the alarm has) i tried to find the brain of the alarm but it also has all the other accessories connected to it so i dont want to cut any wires and risk messing anything up. anyone have any sugestions on how to turn it off or get it out so i can start my car again??

Username: Shedrivesz

Post Number: 1
Did you ever get an answer to your problem here? I have the same problem but mine is on a non-factory alarm on my 93 300zx. After replacing the car battery, my Z wont start cause of the kill switch. I found the alarm brain box and located the orange wire but dont know what to pull. Lemme know if you get any luck. Thanks,,,SheDrivesZ

Username: Jnyce22

Beacon, NY

Post Number: 2
yea i did but what i got may be different than what problem you have because you have an after market. but what i did was i found the brain and there was two plugs in it which contained about 15 wires in each plug. i took them both out and on one of them there should be 2 thicker wires than all of the others. i cut them out and spliced them together and had to electrical taped them together. then i had to plug both wires back in the brain. idk if this will help you out but good luck

Username: Shedrivesz

Post Number: 2
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. You put a few new thoughts in my head to try out. Thanks again:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us