Wanna holla for a dolla????? j/k with ya somting that i did today.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5508
not too impressive juzz added a new hifonics bxi2006d and i took my old one out. and i did everything ready to get my 4 runs of 0 gauge wire done but i dont have 0 gauge terminals :-(

plz if someone right here have some 0 gauge terminals and want to sell them for cheap plz holla for a dolla :-).

wel my set up was made to be a sq set up it sounds phenomenal even if the subs are pgs man it sounds so good can reproduce a 20 hz tone with no distortion at all plus it sounds better than regulars jl audios w6 set ups, id maxs set up a trully great sq set up. :-) but the bad thing that my cars rattles so bad and i dont have NO sound dampening :-( well i dont listen to music too loud so it doesnt rattle like shyt, it rattles and degreades my sq when i bump really hard wich is very rare :-) so im good overall :-)

anyways heres some pics.

the hifonics was set with a dmm to push 1500 watts flat since i dont want peaks and/or something that degrades my SQ set up juzz clean sound.
Upload
Upload

a true big 3( 0 gauge run for + and 0 gauge run for negative str8t to the batteries -)
Upload

i have to add a second run of- and + so it will be 4 runs but i need terminals so bad :-(
Upload
heres alil view of people seating in my truck when they turn back can see :-)
Upload
and now this is what i did on last week. a 8 cb ft box tuned at 36hz for max output crx style box for a re audio mt 18 inch :-) it sounds so fu-cking loud with 2000 watts rms out of my hifonics
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 580
nice....

you going to stick with that hifonics? or you goin for bigger?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5509
if you havent seem my video juzz check it here http://youtube.com/watch?v=clb7iCNiV7w

anyway anyone want that freestyle bike in the back??? i juzz did a paint job a trully gossly black finish and im about to add a true chrome paint job to have it 2 tone.

by the way kids are expensivve manlet me tell you i juzz spend 200 on baby clothes today and tomorrow im gonna spend around 300 bucks for the booster seat, the bed and the lil thing like a car so you can go crusing with the lil dude.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5510
well dont need bigger man. when your goign sq power is not a big deal and more power=less SQ

the amp can do 1900 rms out of my charging set up but i set it to 1500 rms juzz like my old hifonics. i had 6 bxi2006ds they never get hot, they are so good in the sq and are alil loud and great quality and REALLY efficient. so is hard to change..

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1350
hey rob i think i got what u lookin for, ill try to get some pics of them, theyre hooker audio. so, and ill be in chicago next weekend, so maybe we can meet somewhere and save shippin costs?

Gold Member

C.FREE

Post Number: 1351
http://www.hookeraudio.com/acces.html

768267 111104 XPRT1/0 1/0 AWG ring terminal
Acid platinum plated brass with cover. 2 pair

768267 112583 XD2 IIThree universal single bolt input mounts and five 4 AWG outputs with five 8 AWG adaptor rings. Acid platinum plated brass with smoke gray plastic housing.
2 pair.

let me know if thats what ur lookin for?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5511
i juzz need mainly terminals for the 0 gauge wire and how much are they and where you can get them???

Gold Member

Post Number: 5512
ohs hyt i did not read youfirst message yeah man..

cool man juzz let me know when your coming and tell me how many of them you have and wat size and we'll work someting out.

aim

zpeedyrosalez

msn

extrmndor3@msn.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 5513
so you have 4 rings terminals or 2 pairs for 0 gauge wire right?

and the distribuiton block have 0 gauge input and 5 4 gauge outputs??

Gold Member

C.FREE

Post Number: 1354
i have 2, ring terminals, and 2 distro blocks with 8 4awg outputs. lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5514
damn i saww that you typed 2 pair i though it was 4 or 2 pairs but that might work juzz let me know how much u want for them and let me see if thats in my price range.. since imshort on cash rigth now cuz of the baby, but i will need i think a distribuition block but im not sure maybe juzz the terminals well id ont know

Gold Member

C.FREE

Post Number: 1357
ill take 35 bucks for everthing, and even ship them, cause i just learned we are flying into st louis and driving to joilet and not even going into the city :-(

Gold Member

Post Number: 5515
damn man... let me think abotu it bro since i migth drop 300 tomorrow for more thigns for the baby

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2543
I was stuck for 0/1 terminals as well. I found a marine style terminal. It mounts to the top of the battery post like normal, but has a stud on it that takes side mount terminals. You can Stack 3 of them on it.

Like these.

Upload
Upload

Gold Member

C.FREE

Post Number: 1361
alright, im in no hurry, they are jus sittin in my room.. lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 5518
i was thinking of that i think my local pepboys and murrays carry that shyt and ummm i thnk will be dificult to git 4 of them in the same battery :-)

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2544
Put 2 on the bolt terminals, 2 on the Clamping part of the marine terminal. You will need a longer 1/2 bolt. Use the other end of the clamp bolt for the cars electrical needs with ring terminals.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5519
dont know bro that might cause some big @ss resistance man.. and i want to get a nice clean set up but is a nice idea if idont have or get some money i migth do that temporary

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2545
btw, I had the type you got. ^^^ I tried Drilling it out to take more 0/1 instead of 4awg, But the stupid hex bolt wont hold it well, So thats why I went marine terminal

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2546
They are battery terminals. They have little or no resistance. Not in the space of an inch. What ever. Good luck.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 259
Everything looks good rob get that sh!t metered so we can see what kinda numbers you hitting.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5520
im nto expecting mroe than `48 maybe qround 145, the set up wasnt made for comps, it was set up for sq check stevea meade his set up hits 151 on the sq side wtih around 12000 watts but he has interchangable ports when he swaps hes doind around156 now he swapped amps i dont know his score hes doing now.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4579
rob just go to the auto part store for 1/0 terminals, mine has nice ones that i use. and they are really cheap too.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5524
DUDE I DID NOT FIND ANYTHIGN EXCEPT COPPER BUT THEY ARE FOR 2 GAUGE WIRE I MIGHT BUY THEM IF I CANT FIND THEM.. IM OGNNA KEEP LOOKING THO :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us