One step closer

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 858
Well, I took you guys' advice and got the 1/0 gauge amp kit from Knukonceptz. I ordered it Tuesday night and I got it this morning. Only problem is I ordered it with a 250A fuse and they sent me a 300A. Will this be alright for now, or should I wait and get a smaller fuse?

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 523
I'd wait. If you look around at your hardware store or something they might have one. I got some 60a fuses from futureshop but I doubt they'll have 250a.

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 697
ehh hardware store would be a stretch, call your local audio shop or radioshack....whats ur system, it may not be thaat big of a deal.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 5302
do a 250 breaker instead there like 25 bucks here locally

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 5303
well scratch that im sure you could have them correct the order...no sense in wasting money

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4666
yeah just get hold of them and they'll fix it. they'll probably tell you to go ahead and keep the 300a to for the trouble, then you can sell it.

Silver Member
Username: Cried

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 228
"Well, I took you guys' advice and got the 1/0 gauge amp kit from Knukonceptz. I ordered it Tuesday night and I got it this morning. Only problem is I ordered it with a 250A fuse and they sent me a 300A. Will this be alright for now, or should I wait and get a smaller fuse?"

Lol they did the same thing when I ordered my 1/0 Amp wiring kit. I order 150A Fuse, and they sent me 250A.. This must be a reoccuring thing.

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 859
Do you think they will replace it since it even says 300A on the receipt?

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 860
Bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us