OT: Rehab's Lyrics

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1020
Man ive been sittin here for the last few hours drinkin and doin pills listnin to some Rehab and Brooks Buford. And i can relate to so many of their lyrics. It makes me feel alot better. Ive been goin thro some hard times latley and listenin to their music and drinkin seems like the only thing that makes me feel better, oh and this forum and everyone here! Im just feelin real sh!tty latly alcohol helps alot but i no it shouldnt be like this. I need to get my sh!t together. This might just be the drugs talkin but i feel like typin this right now. But anyways you all should go DL/buy some Rehab or Brooks Buford their sh!t means alot to me. Ill prolly forget about writin this tomorrow. Go ahead make fun of me or whatever but i just had to let some sh!t off my chest.

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2480
I like Rehab.. got some good songs.

Drinking and doing drugs through hard times is the worst thing you do to "solve" the problem. It often makes it worse, as alcohol is a depressant. When you sober up you will feel more down than you were before you drank. I've been going through some sh1t the past year leaving me depressed at times. Just recently I got out of a long relationship with a girl and for that reason I stayed away for drinking for a month. Altering your mind to cope with problems, personally, I think is cowardly. Life is a b1tch, man up, and keep your head up.

By the way, to touch on how bad drugs and drinking through stressful times are again, I know someone who just recently killed himself because he was going through some sh1t himself and he was poppin pills for 4 days straight. On his come down, he commited suicide.

P.s. Having good friends and spending time with them helps a lot through these situations.

Gold Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1021
Thanks man. I know i shouldnt br doin thi stuff but when i do it makes me feel better than,like you said when i come down off of it i just feel worse. I would never think about suicide tho. IAnd i dont pop pills everyday,just when i can get some. I usaully kill the pain with a bottle but it never really helps. And im just like you i just got out of a very long relashionship thats the main reason im drinkin more.

Gold Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1023
Oh and my sympathys to your friend and his family,thats a terrible thing.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5428
wtf???? is this???

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team RevolutionImortal Box ...

Post Number: 7986
I have no clue.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5439
you tell them logan.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team RevolutionImortal Box ...

Post Number: 7997
lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 5441
nos eriously logan you tell them.

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 780
shoot some diesel. helps mah bad times disappear!

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 195
i used to do that when i was depressed i just ended up with alcohol poisoning 3 times which made it worse
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us