Audiobahn Amps?

Bronze Member
Username: Kicker101

Alberta

Post Number: 86
Okay, Oklay......I know this forums not big
Audiobahn fans, but who is. I know thier subs are the sh1ts, But what about their amps. ???
I hear their okay..

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5423
some of them are ok but some (most of them) are crap but some models are really good ( a few its rare but they have good ones)

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6297
You can try the A8002T, A8000T, HCT series, and DUB. They all work fine. I've tested them.

Bronze Member

Alberta

Post Number: 87
well im kinda intrested in them because they are decently priced. what would be a good amp(audiobahn) for 2 12" 4ohm L7's?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6298
It'll depend on your sub's VC. If they're 2 4ohm DVC, then you'll need an amp that's 1ohm/4ohm stable. If the subs are 2ohm DVC, then you need 2ohm stable amp.

Silver Member
Username: Cried

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 227
if you're lookin for an amp to power your l7.. PLEASE don't get audiobahn. I made that mistake in my earlier years of car audio and I regreted wasting the money. Luckily, I only lost $2 when I resold it on ebay a few months later. You should tryout the kicker zx750.1

Gold Member

Post Number: 6301
Charlie what amps did you try? I've personally tested the amps I listed above.

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 173
i never had a prob with my audiobahn amp it worked great ive had two i mean its deff no kicker but for the price its nice

Bronze Member

Alberta

Post Number: 88
yeah i need an amp for 2 12" L7's , They are 4ohm DVC .....are the kicker amps reasonably priced?

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 188
lil more exp but worth it idk what would work for those but my kx2500.1 was 700

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 872
Subs get loud, but dont last long. Sh!t would be apt description of anything carrying the Bahn name. Whomever told you different, or will tell you different, is full of the same.

Plain and simple. You get what you pay for, for what? The eventy-billionth time?

I didnt have to touch the stove when my dad told me it was hot. Some have to be set on fire.

Oh well, live and learn.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1907
Audioburn=All bling no sing

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 594
GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've warrantied over 100 Audiobahn amps in the last couple years. They've been nothing but headaches. I stopped selling them. I know why they were selling us classD 800rms amps for only 59 bucks, cause they SUCKED!!!!

(but to their defense when they worked they did put out descent power;/ lol)

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 779
go kicker.

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 427
id look into hifonics if i were you, higher quality budget amps that put out decent power for a lower price than say, kicker amps. you can get a 1206d for around 200 or less on ebay.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6304
There's an irony for you. Hifonics and "quality." Two words you'd never expect to see in a sentence.

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 695
get a kicker zx1500, mines rated at about 1750 rms at 2 ohms, which would work out perfectly with the dvc 4 L7s givin em about 800-900 a piece and with the GAINS SET CORRECTLY PLEASE ON L7s, those things will shine in a well built box.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 250
lol my friend had a audiobahn 800t ran it at 1.5 ohms for a good while until it finally gave out. but everything was good when he had it at 2 ohms.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us